Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE TEA & GINGER Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE TEA & GINGER Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Take a sip of crisp, sparkling white tea & ginger

Key notes: White Tea Leaves, Sparkling Yuzu, Fresh Bergamot, Geranium Petals, Hint of Ginger

OVERVIEW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE TEA & GINGER Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Carlea S.
Alamogordo, NM
I love smelling good just as much as I love feeling good!!! One application and my skin feels as if it has been restored!!!
Trisha C.
Lake Elsinore
It has an overwhelming scent. It's creamy and thick and definitely moisturizers the skin. Toning down the scent is highly necessary . I use it daily because I don't waste . This scent I would most certainly bypass. My daughter didn't use it so, obtained it as she got another. Next
Sally G.
Kingston, RI
I hope they never stop this range. It is a very refreshing collection that just takes you sweet spring days.
Dawn W.
Milan
This is one of my favorite scents from when I was a kid. I wore it all the time. Very calming scent. I would love to have this again.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE TEA & GINGER Body Lotion uploaded by Erin M.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. It is very calming as well as clean-smelling. This lotion does not have too many benefits other than a temporary smoothness and scent, though. I wish they made their regular body lotions with more helpful ingredients instead of focusing in the short term benefits of it.
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE TEA & GINGER Body Lotion uploaded by Joanna R.
So amazing. I really like this retired scent of bath and body works. The smell is not that strong, this is shea body cream worls great om skim. So smooth and refreshing smell .
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
This is my go to summer scent. It smells so fresh and light and lasts all day long. Even the husband complimented me on my smell when I wore it.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love just about everything from Bath and Body Works. This scent is no different. It's light and smells fresh!
Amy F.
This has been my favorite scent at Bath and Body Works for a long time. I love it because it has a crispness to it as well as a slight spiciness. I like the lotion much better than the body cream, because it is so much thinner that it really soaks in quickly!
Laura A.
Fairfax, VA
This is by far my favorite B&BW lotion, especially to use in the summer. The fragrance is light and not overwhelming, and super refreshing as well. It's a perfect thing to throw in your bag if you know you'll be swimming or at the beach, which might leave you with dry skin. It's also light enough that it's wearable even in hot weather. This is great for staying moisturized and smelling great!

Looking for your answer?