BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Sarah S.
This is another great body cream from Bath and Body Works. It moisturizes so well, keeping your skin soft all day long. As for the smell, it’s a fresh citrusy smell and I love it. The scent lasts all day too.
Mandy M.
Reidsville
Everyone in my house loves this white citrus body cream scent. It’s super thick, so provides great coverage and moisturizes the skin so well it only needs to be applied every few days instead of every day. Very affordable product considering how little of it I need to use compared to regular lotion.
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
BAlath and Body works White Citrus is a great summer scent with lots of moisture for your skin. I enjoy using it after being outside or in the pool. It smells so clean and fresh . I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Sony I.
Lovely fresh scent that my best friend adores! She is constantly raving about this product, and it makes shopping for gifts for her so easy! You can pick this is up at bath & body Works.
Vi N.
San Jose
I absolutely love this scent for summer. I love the sweet, citrus smell of this body cream. It doesn't overwhelm you even if you layer it as I do every day. This is good for any age. I would highly recommend it Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
Best lotion ever!! It has a great clean soft sell, it is not greasy, and the best it is that it gets absorb super fast
Denise W.
This has become my favorite body moisturizer for summer the scent makes you think of summer with its citrus notes it light and refreshing.
Jazmine R.
Oceanside, CA
I loved this body cream it was so moisturizing. Especially since it is winter time right now my skin has been so dehydrated so this body cream has really helped my skin. I also really liked the scent of this body cream. This smelled very citrusy, and very fresh. It smelled like it had a hint of lemon or citrus. Overall great product.
Megan B.
I absolutely love this lotion! The scent is so refreshing and perfect after a warm bubble bath. Also, the formula is thick and creamy, but does not feel that way on your skin. In fact, it makes your skin feel realllllllllly smooth. I like to apply it to my freshly shaved legs so that I do not get bumps from my skin being dry. I feel this product is great for a multitude of people because it has such a great consistency and the fragrance is not overwhelming. Plus, the packaging is very cute. I highly recommend this lotion!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I absolutely love this lotion!!! It smells so amazing and leaves my skin so soft. The scent lasts all day which I love. As you can see from the picture I’ve gotten my use out of this bottle lol!