BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
I'm in love with the scent! Smells like lemon. I also moisturizing. The scent would last for hours. I recommend it to everyone who loves citrus scent. Very gentle on my skin. It always feels smooth after applying this. Try it everyone 💕👌👌👌
Mandy M.
Reidsville
Everyone in my house loves this white citrus body cream scent. It’s super thick, so provides great coverage and moisturizes the skin so well it only needs to be applied every few days instead of every day. Very affordable product considering how little of it I need to use compared to regular lotion.
Katie K.
All time ever favorite scent. Rich shea butter formula. Long lasting scent and moisture. Repeat purchaser.
Pamela C.
Miami
No matter what time of year this she body cream leaves your skin moisturized and not greasy. The smell is citrusy and refreshing! Almost gives you that zesty feel!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
B&BW's lotion is so good! So creamy and it sinks in deep. The shea butter kind is definitely the best. This smell is nice and clean. A classic that will never get old!
Abriel D.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite scent (whenever cucumber melon isn’t available lol)!!! It smells fruity with a hint of floral (I hate floral smells but this isn’t overpowering). I LOVE their body cream! My skin stays moisturized all day and it’s not too thick.
Broora A.
The cream is so useful for fresh feeling but not that much for dry skin. I need to use another cream but use this after shower. May someone who have a soft skin it is ok. But i think this the last time i buy it.
Kimberly C.
Methuen, MA
This body cream is Amazing! I bought this while it was on sale and I am so happy I did ! The whit citrus smells so good and the cream and soft and silky I need to go back and buy more this stuff is so good !
Morgan M.
I love this lotion. It smells great (like citrus). It also is a thicker cream lotion so it really helps with dry skin. It adds moisture to your skin for sure. Would recommend if you love the smell of citrus. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I absolutely love this lotion!!! It smells so amazing and leaves my skin so soft. The scent lasts all day which I love. As you can see from the picture I’ve gotten my use out of this bottle lol!