BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Kristen Z.
Winter Springs
After using it you smell amazing and you feel so soft. Great for after you shave! Highly recommend 10/10
Amanda C.
Indianapolis , IN
I love using the body creams so much more than the original body lotions, especially in the winter. The lotion is so thick and hydrating and helps perk up my dry skin. I also use it after I shave my legs to help with any irritation or dryness.
Heather B.
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
Chelsey T.
Pueblo, CO
I'm a huge fan of the Ultra Shea body creams; they work wonders! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. The packaging is always beautiful from Bath and Body Works. I would definitely buy again but only when it's on sale as it is normally priced at $13 for a 8 oz tube.
Sabrina W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with White Citrus anything. It is by far the most addicting scent in the line and their body cream is no exception. It's a bit too expensive to always be buying, but when I can get it I love it. I recommend it to anyone to give as a gift or buy if you have the money.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This may be an unpopular opinion but white citrus is my all time favorite bath and body works scent and it has been for years! I love the 24 hour moisture shea products because they feel extra moisturizing and make my skin extra soft. Love this stuff!
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
Got this as a gift, it's okay. Nothing special. Not sure how much the price was. Smells good tho
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Bath & Body works never disappoints me with their body creams! Not only do they smell AMAZING, but they are also very gentle on the skin. The smell of the body creams aren't very long lasting but the moisture sure is!
Malika H.
Austin, TX
This is my #1 favorite scent from bath & body works. i keep this well stocked at home. its so clean and fresh. love love love A+++++
Sony I.
Lovely fresh scent that my best friend adores! She is constantly raving about this product, and it makes shopping for gifts for her so easy! You can pick this is up at bath & body Works.