BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys , CA
No one can go wrong with a B&B cream. Beats out the lotions with absorption every time and the scent lasts all day. This particular one, however, is extremely harsh and it even burnt my nose a bit. I’d suggest something softer if you don’t feeling as if you had whiffed a bit of bleach on accident.
Lindsey S.
Very smooth and moisturizing lotion. Great fresh fragrance that lasts hours.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I use to live in bath body works until they took Cucumber melon of the self. I started using Citric and It's ok. I used it often. I got it from Bath & Body works.
Taylor M.
Smells so good but honestly not meant for extreme hydration. A little bit pricey because lets be honest, we are paying for the brand. I honestly don't use it often at all but then again I rarely use moisturizer.
Alyssa V.
Pleasant smell but didn't show long time results as well as I wanted. I have tried better bath and body creams
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
Got this as a gift, it's okay. Nothing special. Not sure how much the price was. Smells good tho
Jules K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It smells so good and it's so hydrating. I always use it after a shower because the scent is so fresh and clean. I especially love using this in the fall and the winter as I spend a lot of time outdoors and my skin gets really dry. I knocked off two stars because this brand tests on animals and I'm an environmentalist so I really hate using products that harm nature's creatures.
Jessica C.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite scents. However this lotion does not hydrate well and your hands/body will be dry again within 10 minutes.
Bethany B.
This hand cream is awesome because it's not very large and I can throw it in my purse. I also love the fresh scent because it makes me feel clean.
Nikki S.
I live in a very humid climate, and although I love the smell, the product leaves my skin a bit greasy. Especially in the summertime.