BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
B&BW's lotion is so good! So creamy and it sinks in deep. The shea butter kind is definitely the best. This smell is nice and clean. A classic that will never get old!
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
This is one of my very favorite fragrances.  It smells a lot like fresh lemons and has such a clean and light scent that I want to use it every day.  It is especially nice in the summer.  It lasts all day and I am able to layer it under a lot of different fragrances.  It leaves my skin moist and doesn't have a greasy or waxy feel.  This is one that I will use all of the time.
Madison K.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Not only does this lotion smell amazing but it has triple the moisturizer in it. I stock up when Bath and Body Works has their buy 3 get 2 free sales so I never run out. I use it daily and recommend that you do as well!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I absolutely love this lotion!!! It smells so amazing and leaves my skin so soft. The scent lasts all day which I love. As you can see from the picture I’ve gotten my use out of this bottle lol!
Christina B.
Orem, UT
I love this white citrus body cream. The cream lotion is the only lotion that I ever use. You get quite a bit of the lotion in each package. The scent lasts forever on my skin and I am constantly being complimented for smelling great! The best thing about Bath and Body products is that there are always sales, which makes them more affordable!
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
This is my husband's favorite scent. He uses this before bed. This scent is great for both males and females. I love the body cream because it's thicker and seems to stay on skin longer than just the regular lotion. The white citrus is light, crisp, and good for a year round scent.
Amanda C.
Indianapolis , IN
I love using the body creams so much more than the original body lotions, especially in the winter. The lotion is so thick and hydrating and helps perk up my dry skin. I also use it after I shave my legs to help with any irritation or dryness.
jessica b.
I love this body cream. Very thick and has a great scent. These are the only body creams I use
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I'm actually using this now and even at the end of the day, my legs are still moisturized from the morning application. Love it!!
Rachel D.
This smells so good and makes my skin look and feel great! One of my favorite lotions ever!