BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Brandy P.
Creola, AL
Great product great texture great fragrances so many products available I like to try new products through sampling a free item available or use coupons I like the way the products make me feel I use them a lot and would like to get more I recommend this product.
Lauren J.
Arab, AL
I love the deep moisture this body cream gives. Most lotions and body creams sit on top of the skin and feel greasy, this one doesn't. I also love the fresh citrus scent. The scent lasts all day and so does the moisture. I look forward to trying more scents.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I use to live in bath body works until they took Cucumber melon of the self. I started using Citric and It's ok. I used it often. I got it from Bath & Body works.
Sana S.
I absolutely love the smell of this body cream. It makes me feel fresh and moisturized. It also makes my skin feel very soft and I love applying it after shaving.
Kathy N.
Elmsford, NY
This is by far the best lotion it is thick and creamy and I love the smell of it. I would recommend everyone use it, it's great m especially for the summer time because of the smell.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
The price is not too bad. It has very cute packaging, definitely drew me in. The smell isn't too strong once it's on your body, it smells very citrusy. Doesn't leave body feeling greasy, and is very moisturizing. I would definitely recommend.
Alysha C.
Akron, OH
I love the way the texture of this lotion feels. It runs right in and is the only thing that helps my feet. I've got sensitive skin so it helps that a lot. I love the scent as well, it's one of my favorite and I have the entire collection.
Michaela S.
Works great during the summer when you need to keep the mosquitoes away!
It's really gentle.
I bought it at bath and Body works
I use it every night before sitting outside
Would definitely recommend to use to keep the mosquitoes away.
Tamika F.
Browns Summit, NC
This scent is so refreshing; as this it typically one of my summer scents. I layer this with the body wash and fragrance mist. If you like crisp citrus scents; you'll love this. It's a Winner!!!
Brittney L.
Worcester, MA
Smells good though a little strong. It moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy and all the girls I work with live it and steal it all the time. I'm happy with it and would get it again