BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Hannah M.
Love this scent, I have tons of this product! Put this on after you shower with the body wash and it leaves you smelling great all day! Very gentle on your skin! Highly recommend!!
Rona C.
Union, NJ
Although I don't love the smell of white citrus as much as the sea island cotton, this product like all Bath and Body Work's body cream works like magic. It softens your skin after few uses. Highly recommended.
KrisTina C.
Norwalk, OH
I love how this lotion smooths into your skin without an after greasy feel. The scent smells so nice that there is no need for a added body spray. I bought this at our local Mall.
Molly W.
This is my favorite bath and body works scent of all. It's so fresh and clean, especially for the summer months. This body lotion keeps your body hydrated all day and smells amazing!
Jennifer B.
New Market, MD
I buy this lotion for my husband who has dry skin patches on his face. He uses this daily and it does the trick. It's gentle on his face and the scent is a simple, clean, refreshing smell. I also use it on my hands especially during the dry winter months. Would definitely recommend!
Chelsea W.
Roanoke, Va
This body cream worked great on my skin, leaving it feeling soft throughout the day. I did reapply it just a little on my hands only because I work with water a lot, but it worked great and left no cracking.
Ellie O.
I have used this on many occasions a lot of my family members do too!! I love it because it makes my skin feel so amazing and soft!!! I will be purchasing it again!! The only con is that sometimes it gets way too slippery and it almost feels nast but after that it is great!!!
Debbra A.
The lotion works great and i liked the white citrus scent at first, but after a while it was rather over powering and I didn't want to use it anymore. There were times when i would get a headache from the strong smell. My teenage daughter now uses it and loves the smell.
Elizabeth C.
Ocala
I have never found a bath and body works product that I don't like. The shea butter is great for dry skin. They are a little pricey but they always have a sale going on. White citrus smells great.
Lisa C.
Belden, MS
While the White Citrus is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents, I do find that the product does not moisturize as well as I need for my super dry skin. I do love Bath and Body Works products for their amazing scents.