BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
This is my husband's favorite scent. He uses this before bed. This scent is great for both males and females. I love the body cream because it's thicker and seems to stay on skin longer than just the regular lotion. The white citrus is light, crisp, and good for a year round scent.
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
BAlath and Body works White Citrus is a great summer scent with lots of moisture for your skin. I enjoy using it after being outside or in the pool. It smells so clean and fresh . I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
White Citrus is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent. The citrus fragrance is crisp and fruity and I love to use it during the summertime. The body cream is thick and goes on smooth. Bath and Body Works always carries matching shower gels and spray mists to accompany this scent, making it last all day long.
Trina K.
Very clean crisp smell. The ultra shae butter is the only lotion i use for my very dry skin. My hands no longer crack and bleed. I use this after i shower to moisturize and to smell good.
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Bath & Body works never disappoints me with their body creams! Not only do they smell AMAZING, but they are also very gentle on the skin. The smell of the body creams aren't very long lasting but the moisture sure is!
Kristi H.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream The fragrance is absolutely refreshing! Super crisp, fresh, clean, I am in love!! Nothing makes me feel cleaner. One of my all time favorites!! The thick formula lasts all day long. Remember to stock up when the sales hit!
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
The smell of this product reminds me of a discontinued Mary Kay perfume I had when I was younger. I love how smooth and soft my skin is after I use this. No oily residue when I sweat.
Sony I.
Lovely fresh scent that my best friend adores! She is constantly raving about this product, and it makes shopping for gifts for her so easy! You can pick this is up at bath & body Works.
Sara D.
North Tonawanda, NY
Of course everyone knows the quality of these creams and lotions.. But if you don't, SO nice!! This scent is fresh and not too overwhelming like some. Wouldn't use as a spray. Perfect for on the go travel lotion!
Maddie G.
I love the body creams from Bath & Body Works. I think for the price and quality, it is definitely worth the buy. It will last a very long time, because a little goes a long way. I use it a couple times a week when I feel like my body needs a little extra moisture and it lasts me months.