BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Emmalee S.
This is really expensive, but worth every penny. (Occasionally you can find a good sale at BBW. I stockpile this product when I do.) I use it mostly after I shave my legs and it makes them feel soft for the rest of the day.
Elizabeth Y.
Madison, AL
I love this lotion! It has a subtle but present smell and is very hydrating. The smell last a long while. I usually apply before bed to nude are my skins especially after I shave. I buy this stuff all the time and I love it!
Jazmine R.
Oceanside, CA
I loved this body cream it was so moisturizing. Especially since it is winter time right now my skin has been so dehydrated so this body cream has really helped my skin. I also really liked the scent of this body cream. This smelled very citrusy, and very fresh. It smelled like it had a hint of lemon or citrus. Overall great product.
Mindy K.
Palmyra, PA
I love Bath & Body works products. The triple moisture cream is perfect for dry skin. The White Citrus is so refreshing and the fragrance is subtle yet enjoyable. I can never leave the store without purchasing several items and coupons are always available.
Kathy A.
This lotion is the best lotion you will ever buy! It feels a little chunky, but man oh man does it make your skin feel like silk. I use it just about after every shower, and it lasts for a long time! The scent variety is wonderful! And it's a great gift.
Taylor M.
Smells so good but honestly not meant for extreme hydration. A little bit pricey because lets be honest, we are paying for the brand. I honestly don't use it often at all but then again I rarely use moisturizer.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys , CA
No one can go wrong with a B&B cream. Beats out the lotions with absorption every time and the scent lasts all day. This particular one, however, is extremely harsh and it even burnt my nose a bit. I’d suggest something softer if you don’t feeling as if you had whiffed a bit of bleach on accident.
Breanne D.
I love this lotion! I'm currently taking accutane, and I use this stuff every day! My skin stays moisturized all day and I smell fantastic! My favorite scent to use is Endless weekend, however, bath and body works has scents to appeal to everyone.
Christina B.
Orem, UT
I love this white citrus body cream. The cream lotion is the only lotion that I ever use. You get quite a bit of the lotion in each package. The scent lasts forever on my skin and I am constantly being complimented for smelling great! The best thing about Bath and Body products is that there are always sales, which makes them more affordable!
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
This is my husband's favorite scent. He uses this before bed. This scent is great for both males and females. I love the body cream because it's thicker and seems to stay on skin longer than just the regular lotion. The white citrus is light, crisp, and good for a year round scent.