BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this scent! It smells amazing! It's one of those scents that you can wear any time of the year. The formula is thick but I don't mind that. It moisturizes all day long with no need to reapply. I actually prefer to get this instead of the lotion version!
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
This is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent. I recently stayed at a local hotel on a vacation and they had this lotion in this scent. I was thrilled. The scent is clean and not over bearing. I love to lather it on every morning to keep my skin soft and smooth.
Jessie Y.
AUGUSTA, GA
The citrus scent is so clean and refreshing. The body cream is really thick and moisturizing, even more so than their body lotion. I have their spray in this scent too, and layering it makes me smell so nice. There's a good amount of lotion in each bottle.
Alison N.
Charlotte, NC
This body creme has such a fresh and clean scent. I love using this after a shower, to really moisturize my skin. The white citrus scent is one of my favorites, however I wish it were more long lasting. This scent is one that I will always repurchase.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This may be an unpopular opinion but white citrus is my all time favorite bath and body works scent and it has been for years! I love the 24 hour moisture shea products because they feel extra moisturizing and make my skin extra soft. Love this stuff!
Kelsey A.
This is the best lotion if you have dry skin! Perfect for when hands get dry in winter. Great value, especially when there's sales at Bath and Body Works. It's very rich so use in moderation. It stays on your hands/slow to absorb. Can't beat all the great smelling lotions they offer though!
Sabrina W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with White Citrus anything. It is by far the most addicting scent in the line and their body cream is no exception. It's a bit too expensive to always be buying, but when I can get it I love it. I recommend it to anyone to give as a gift or buy if you have the money.
Katherine B.
Storrs, CT
WHITE CITRUS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SCENT OF ANYTHING EVER. I have never loved the smell of anything else more than this product (I also own the body wash and hand lotion).  The scent is citrus-y and fruity, but doesn't smell like lemon disinfectant. It smells fresh, and is a really good after-shower moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Chelsey T.
Pueblo, CO
I'm a huge fan of the Ultra Shea body creams; they work wonders! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. The packaging is always beautiful from Bath and Body Works. I would definitely buy again but only when it's on sale as it is normally priced at $13 for a 8 oz tube.
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I like this product. It leaves skin feeling hydrated. The scent is nice and simple. There isn't a super strong scent so it won't be overkill. The only thing is that the formula is pretty heavy so if you don't like heavy formulas this product might not be the best.