BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Sarah S.
This is another great body cream from Bath and Body Works. It moisturizes so well, keeping your skin soft all day long. As for the smell, it’s a fresh citrusy smell and I love it. The scent lasts all day too.
Megan B.
I absolutely love this lotion! The scent is so refreshing and perfect after a warm bubble bath. Also, the formula is thick and creamy, but does not feel that way on your skin. In fact, it makes your skin feel realllllllllly smooth. I like to apply it to my freshly shaved legs so that I do not get bumps from my skin being dry. I feel this product is great for a multitude of people because it has such a great consistency and the fragrance is not overwhelming. Plus, the packaging is very cute. I highly recommend this lotion!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love this soft, subtle scent! My students always come into my office to use it, because of thr shea moisurizer. Definitely worth keeping on my desk during the winter months.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This style from Bath and Body works is one of my favorite hand and body moisturizers out there. I have a couple I like a little better, but for deep moisturizing at night or after shaving this is pretty awesome. I also like this scent it is fresh and not overwhelming. It also is something that tends to be pleasant to both men and women so I can use it in my office and not worry about it being too feminine etc.
Pamela C.
Miami
No matter what time of year this she body cream leaves your skin moisturized and not greasy. The smell is citrusy and refreshing! Almost gives you that zesty feel!
Heather B.
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
Jessie W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this scent! No matter what season it is, this lotion always smells fresh and clean. It is not over powering but makes you feel wonderful. I like to buy bath and Body Works online, they have quick shipping! It is very moisturizing. I would highly recommend this product and Bath and Body Works in General.
Shawnee A.
Love it love it love it. It smells amazing. It keeps my hands soft for hours even after washing them a few times. I work at a hospital and I keep some in my pocket because I'm constantly washing my hands or using hand sanitizer. It gets rid of the dry feeling after. I buy it all the time.
Jules K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It smells so good and it's so hydrating. I always use it after a shower because the scent is so fresh and clean. I especially love using this in the fall and the winter as I spend a lot of time outdoors and my skin gets really dry. I knocked off two stars because this brand tests on animals and I'm an environmentalist so I really hate using products that harm nature's creatures.
McKenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE all things B&BW. It's an amazing place with goodies and good deal. This product is one I use regularly. The scent is light without being overpowering and it really moisturizer the skin. The only downfall is that it can leave your skin feeling a little slimy initially. Other than that small negative I would still recommend.