BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
Vi N.
San Jose
I absolutely love this scent for summer. I love the sweet, citrus smell of this body cream. It doesn't overwhelm you even if you layer it as I do every day. This is good for any age. I would highly recommend it Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
Morgan M.
I love this lotion. It smells great (like citrus). It also is a thicker cream lotion so it really helps with dry skin. It adds moisture to your skin for sure. Would recommend if you love the smell of citrus. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
This body cream is Amazing! I bought this while it was on sale and I am so happy I did ! The whit citrus smells so good and the cream and soft and silky I need to go back and buy more this stuff is so good !
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
No one can go wrong with a B&B cream. Beats out the lotions with absorption every time and the scent lasts all day. This particular one, however, is extremely harsh and it even burnt my nose a bit. I’d suggest something softer if you don’t feeling as if you had whiffed a bit of bleach on accident.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I absolutely love this lotion!!! It smells so amazing and leaves my skin so soft. The scent lasts all day which I love. As you can see from the picture I’ve gotten my use out of this bottle lol!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is another great body cream from Bath and Body Works. It moisturizes so well, keeping your skin soft all day long. As for the smell, it’s a fresh citrusy smell and I love it. The scent lasts all day too.
Xen H.
white citrus smells good.. smells fresh and clean.. i love how this product is smooth in the skin leaving it moisturized without sticky feeling.. it's gentle and would def buy it again
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
This is one of my very favorite fragrances.  It smells a lot like fresh lemons and has such a clean and light scent that I want to use it every day.  It is especially nice in the summer.  It lasts all day and I am able to layer it under a lot of different fragrances.  It leaves my skin moist and doesn't have a greasy or waxy feel.  This is one that I will use all of the time.
Kristi H.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITE CITRUS Ultra Shea Body Cream The fragrance is absolutely refreshing! Super crisp, fresh, clean, I am in love!! Nothing makes me feel cleaner. One of my all time favorites!! The thick formula lasts all day long. Remember to stock up when the sales hit!
Madison K.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Not only does this lotion smell amazing but it has triple the moisturizer in it. I stock up when Bath and Body Works has their buy 3 get 2 free sales so I never run out. I use it daily and recommend that you do as well!