BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily

Overview

Miranda R.
Maple Grove
I actually have the mediterranean blue waters scent but that product is not on Influenster, however I love bath & body work mists. They are light so I can spray them all over my body. I like having this coverage so you can feel fresh everywhere as opposed to a strong perfume where you can only apply in certain areas.
Savannah D.
Bath and Body Works White Citrus fine fragrance mist is the best. It’s so good that I already hade to get a new one after about 3-4 weeks. Now I’ve tried other mists from Bath and Body Works like pretty as a peach, Love and sunshine,Beautiful day, and happy vibes but none of them compare to this one. 5-5 stars.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I generally love citrus scents, but for some reason, I really didn’t care for this smell. It didn’t smell too citrus to me and more like kind of how a key lime pie would smell. I was disappointed, but I wore it for a bit to see if I grew to like the scent and unfortunately, I did not. The scent just wasn’t for me.
Alisha B.
Absolutely love the clean smell this perfume has (so did my ex). It has a green tea & citrus smell to it - *sigh* ahmayzing 💕😍 I will definitely be purchasing this perfume again!
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
This is my go-to fragrance! Great citrusy and clean smell, not too overpowering. Got it as a Christmas present 4 years ago and have been using it since! I’ve gotten so many compliments! Great for everyday use!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This is my favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works. It smells so amazing! It definitely smells like citrus and a bit floral. To me it has a fresh scent type of smell. The fragrance mist is a nice buy, but I would recommend getting the perfume since the scent lasts longer on the skin.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I love the fresh smell this has. It gives a lot of summer vibes but you could wear it throughout the year. This smell is absolutely lovely and lasts for a long long time. It's a light scent so it won't consume you but it's a very nice scent.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
I love citrus smells and this one really smells fresh. It makes me feel refreshed and clean. The spray isn’t sticky. And dries fast. The only downfall is that the scent from these body sprays don’t last all day. I wish they just lasted a little longer more like a perfume.
Kristi H.
Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist This fragrance is absolutely refreshing! Super crisp, fresh, clean, I am in love!! Nothing makes me feel cleaner. One of my all time favorites!! Remember to stock up when the sales hit!
Alexis G.
Lubbock, TX
This is one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body. It's clean and it's fresh, but it's not too over or under whelming. It's perfect for every day wear but also night outs or fancy occasions. It's strong enough that it'll last you throughout the day! #GiftCrush