BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals.

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I wonder if you would recommend this is it a good buy? 12 Answers
  • This feels and smells so good. I have been using this sce...1 Answers
  • Bought this for my Mom for Mother's Day, she is allergic ...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "This body cream really helps combat my dry skin and leaves it feeling so soft and moisturized. It's great for winter when your skin needs a little TLC and you want to smell great at the same time. It smells just like vanilla and sugar!" in 6 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The ultra shea body cream version of Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar is so much better than the standard lotion. It's way thicker and creamier and I swear the scent even lasts longer. Once they came out with the body butters and body creams I never went back to the regular lotions. The scent is very sweet but that's my favorite scent profile. This is perfect for me. One thing is, in the summer try not to wear it to the beach or the park because you will get swarmed by bees and other bugs. They love the sweetness too. They'll think you're food or a flower. Not joking!
Tessa W.
this stuff is my holy grail!! it is amazing! it makes my skin sooo soft and smooth (especially after a shave) and it smells like a cupcake!! it is a little pricey but doesn’t smell over powering or sickening like most low end lotions do! i try and stay away from sweet smelling cause it makes me sick but when i smelt this in the store, it changed the way i feel on sweet smelling products!! i received this and the Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist as a combo and i use it daily!❤️
DJ T.
I am absolutely in love with this lotion. I was a little skeptical at first but when I tried it, it left my skin feeling healthy, smooth, and smelling delicious! The lotion isn't too thick and isn't too thin either. To be honest, it's the only lotion I buy! The scent isn't overpowering, which is significant to me because I'm sensitive to smells. It's affordable and leaves you feeling like a million bucks! Highly recommend!
Laura W.
The cream is thicker than the lotion. It stills blends into your skin quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling.
I love to layer this under the warm vanilla sugar body wash.
I highly recommend this product if you like soft skin that smells delicious!
Manika W.
Hartford
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar Ultra Shea Body Cream its a really soft, creamy and warm just as described in the name. Its not very greasy and and keeps your skin smooth and hydrated if used daily. As far as we are always concerned about the fragrance, yes its fragrance is one of my favorite. If you are looking for a body lotion with vanilla fragrance its kinda best to buy
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing! This is my favorite product! It makes you feel so incredibly soft and smooth. This scent is also my favorite. It’s not overwhelming. I use it on my legs the most and it keeps them smooth all day. I definitely recommend it.
Tara N.
Austin
This is a good scent but it’s not my favorite. It was given as a gift. I really like this lotion brand but their Ultra Shea creams leave a little residue after use. Also, when applied to the feet, they get dry afterwards.
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This is a go to if my skin is feeling like it’s lacking moisture. It’s nice and thick without being stick. I use this when I get out of the shower before bed. The scent is great. It seems to do its job.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
I literally just got out the shower and put this lotion on I’m in love it’s had my skin feeling so soft and it smells amazing I’m just going to see if it last 24 hours or at least through the night cause I have to always applying more lotion will be getting the shower gel Monday for the sale
marolyn c.
This is one of many of my favorite lotions from Bath & Body Works !! This lotion smells amazing, it smells just like described ! It’s a pretty good price ! I will definitely be purchasing this item !!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I wonder if you would recommend this is it a good buy?
Diannys C.
Is it greasy?
Aliyah D.
Evansville, IN
How does this compare to the hand cream? I keep this in my purse and I use it as a hand cream, just wondering if the hand cream is different enough and better enough to get it.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV
Bought this for my Mom for Mother's Day, she is allergic to a lot of scents but not vanilla. She said she used to get another one from B&BWORKS anyone happen to know the name of it?
Brandie R.
This feels and smells so good. I have been using this scent for years now and I just can't let it go :)