BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible formula!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Warm Vanilla Sugar will always be one of my Bath and Body Works all time favorite scents. I stray from time to time when new seasonal scents come out but I always find my way back to this scent. It love the sweetness and I love the quality too. One thing I do dislike about Bath and Body Works is that many of their products are toxic to children because of the ingredients especially the air freshers so make sure you keep them out of reach. I would love it if they came out with a more natural line and utilized pure essential oils instead of artificial scents.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel. It is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. I usually get it when shower gels are on sale, because it is pricey. The scent is amazing it's out of this world. I would recommend to any one to try Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar collection.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
I go crazy for warm vanilla sugar scents and this brand has the best. I love the shower gel, wall flowers, body spray, hand sanitizer.. you name it, I've tried it and one thing about this brand that I love: all of the products consistently smell delicious. Definitely recommend.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
This smell is so intoxicating I love it. Out of all the different body washes I've tried this is by far my favorite. I usually buy things at bath and body works when they have their big sales because they are kind of expensive. This shower gel leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I love the smell of the warm vanilla it reminds me of cake. This with the body cream of the same scent works wonderful together. This has to be the prettiest of the smells they have try it out !
danielle s.
Warm vanilla sugar is one of my top fav scents from Bath & Body Works. It is such a calming, sweet smell. I love the lotion, hand sanitizer & body wash! All these products are not expensive and usually last me a long time!
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This is my favorite scent of all time. The body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. No residue feeling. After I get out I put on the matching lotion and it makes me feel like a new person.
Megan P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I really like this winter scent. As always, the bath and body works gel lathers very well, smells quite strong and leave your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I have this in a travel size and it was perfect for my holiday travels
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite scent Bath and Body Works has in their store. When I first started shopping there I bought everything Warm Vanilla Sugar. It is a strong sweet smell. This body wash is soft and gentle on the skin. I always use mine with a loofah. I don't use a wash rag. Definitely something I purchase over and over again.
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
One of my favorite scents from B&BW! The scent is sweet and musky, provides moisture and one bottle lasts me about 3/4 months. It leaves my skin soft and smelling nice. When they have their annual sales I stock up on this scent and holiday ones! I highly recommend for people who do not like sickly sweet scents.
Devin O.
Bath and body works carry some awesome cheap body washes. This one is my favorite because I love the smell of vanilla. I will say, the great scent doesn't last incredibly long but if you use the matching lotion after showering, you will be set to smell amazing. Bath & Body Works® Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath
Nikki w.
Favorite bath and body works scent ?
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love the smell, but I was wondering if anyone found it to be drying? I wanted to get t for my cousins but she has skin that tends to get a bit dry... will this make it worse?
Abigail M.