BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
This is a great body mist from bath and body works. It lasts very long and the fragance is amazing. I love it!
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
One of my favorite scents of body mist to buy at bath and body works. Smells so good! Good price at $14 a bottle. Recommend
Amy D.
This smells really good the price is high but you get your money's worth out of it the bottles pretty and you only need one squirt
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Ths smell rocks would recommend to anyone who loves the smell of vanilla Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist
Priscilla D.
Warm vanilla sugar has been my mother's favorite scent from the beginning of times. This bath and body works splash really smells like vanilla. It has a very feminine tone to it. It is very long lasting and does not smells like alcohol like the regular splashs
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
My absolute favorite smell of all time, i would pick this one over any other one. I'm so in loveee with this scent. It's been around since i was in like high school and it's still my favorite to this day!
✌kendall✌ L.
Jeffersonville
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works I use this all year round the only downfall to it is that it does not stick to you a lot like you can't smell it if you're standing right next to me like your nose has to be on my jacket for you to smell it so I wish it was a little stronger but definitely recommend it. The bottle design is the cutest.
Nuha N.
My daily mist😍 i love this mist too much and i love myself more and more after using bath and body products i feel i’m a queen 👸🏻 so I advice every lady to use it ❤️Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Travel size Set
Ashley A.
I love the smell so much. I love that the bottle is so big and itll lost you forever lol I just love this overall
Kimesha D.
I discovered this scent as a gift. I've added it to my other two favorite scents. It's become #2 on my list. I've received multiple compliments when wearing it. Can't get enough of the scent.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist