BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Riah W.
I got a bottle of this last Christmas and bought two more when I ran out. This perfume smells really good, it's not a strong scent of vanilla, it's a mild one and it smells wonderfully. This is my second favourite perfume from Bath & Body Works, the first being the Pink Saffron.
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
A classic! A (mostly) safe fragrance to wear or to gift, if that's something that concerns you... most people seem to like a soft vanilla fragrance, which this is. It's not tooth-achingly sweet but it definitely has that smooth, cozy charm that vanilla is known for with maybe a slight woody base. I think this is most appropriate for cooler weather, but you could probably pull it off if used with a lighter hand on a warm day. This fragrance is also wonderful for layering -it'll add some sweetness and warmth to whatever you pair it with!
Valentina B.
Miami
El splash que mas combina conmigo, en cuanto a personalidad por su aroma. Me encantan los tonos dulces, este es muy delicado y amo el olor a vainilla. El envase es hermoso y grande (hace poco cambiaron el diseño), ya voy por el segundo, dura unos cuantos meses. Muy sutil y dura casi todo el dia el aroma, no cambiaría está fragancia por ninguna otra del mundo.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
The price of this is great and the bottle is super cute. It’s affordable as well. However I am not a fan of the smell it reminds me more of a Christmas smell or breakfast smell. I don’t feel it is good for a perfume
Ꭻℬ🔐❤️ 1.
Dallas TX
Omg!! My boyfriend’s mom gave me this perfume on Christmas 2016 and I fell in love with it!! I had to buy another one last Christmas because I loved it soo much and it’s a great scent!! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Christmas or natural-scented perfumes!
joanna m.
I love bath and body. Vanilla is my go to holiday scent. But i have other scent i love as well like the pumpkin scent. Vanilla is my oldest favorite.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Well, sorry to tell you that there is no way to buy perfumes and Bath and Body Works in Spain . It is a chain US , Yves Rocher style or something. Well, not because they are supposedly natural , organic products , etc. but because it is a chain of body products and perfumes that is in many US cities .
They have pretty good price for what I have read, and are welcome. Nothing fancy , but are very successful for their money.
Moreover they take many perfumes every year.
Bethany A.
New Castle, DE
I'm a big Bath and Body Works fan. scent from the spray is just the right amount of strength. It's not overbearing and stays with you during the day. If you want the stronger scent or strength, try out the perfume. I prefer the spray. And it doesn't irritate allergy sufferers when I wear it.
Ali F.
Biddeford, ME
This literally smells like a cookie I just want to eat it and smelling like a cookie is never a bad thing I guess
Nuha N.
My daily mist😍 i love this mist too much and i love myself more and more after using bath and body products i feel i’m a queen 👸🏻 so I advice every lady to use it ❤️Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Travel size Set
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist