BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Carly Jo E.
Rapid City
I love to wear this fragrance during the fall and winter seasons. It stays with me most of the day, which I like.
Jesse G.
Ward
I own the whole entire set. Just about everything warm vanilla sugar related. It is absolutely amazing. The scent of the perfume lasts a while so I don’t have to re apply. It is definitely my go to perfume
Cassandra N.
Jacksonville, FL
When Bath and Body Works have their big sales during the holidays I always make sure I go and buy a couple of bottles to make it through the next year!! It has the most amazing smell!
Lily K.
Iowa
This smells great but isn't over powering like some other perfumes. I have bought this multiple times and would still buy again.
Marissa S.
If you like sweet scents that are inexpensive- THIS IS GREAT. Its super affordable for a big bottle of it and it smells delicious but not such a strong vanilla scent that is too much if you are sensitive to perfumes like me. Its comforting and one of my favorite sprays to use year round! It lasts all day after a few spritz too! Definately my favorite from Bath&Body works as well.
✌kendall✌ L.
Jeffersonville
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works I use this all year round the only downfall to it is that it does not stick to you a lot like you can't smell it if you're standing right next to me like your nose has to be on my jacket for you to smell it so I wish it was a little stronger but definitely recommend it. The bottle design is the cutest.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites in vanilla. It lasts all day for me. I Enjoy this product. Especially when go in there's sale. Bouns....
Ally 🌻.
The smell is very strong when initially applied but loses its scent over time. It is one of my favorite scents that bath & body works has to offer. The bottle is cute and big enough that the spray lasts a long time. It is a scent that everyone recognizes and gets a lot of compliments.
Amy D.
This smells really good the price is high but you get your money's worth out of it the bottles pretty and you only need one squirt
Victoria S.
Shelby
I shop at bath & body works at least twice a year and I love my vanilla that I got. It smells how you would expect a vanilla perfume to smell coming from bath & body works.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist