BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Emily D.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body I love all the products they offer in this scent it’s long lasting sweet vanilla smell is perfect for any season. It’s a good value and i will continue to use this product.
shana t.
I am obessed with this product its my go to every day unless I spray one of my other favourites. It's super light, refreshing reminds me of summer, halloween and christmas time. It lasts a long time on me during the day. On my 5th botttle
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
This body spray is one of my all time favorites. It smells absolutely amazing and is always on for amazing prices.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
This is my absolute favorite body mist ever! It’s not too sickly sweet and keeps a lasting smell. I always get compliments from wearing it. I love the way I smell after putting it on and I love the way it makes my room smell too.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
Warm Vanilla Sugar is by FAR my favorite scent and it the smell last all day for me. When I shop in stores or online it's the first thing I go to and I love the bottle! I haven't smelled the knock offs so I don't no how it compares but I would buy this again.
lindsey c.
Tulsa, OK
vanilla is my go to scent, i wear it everyday & absolutely love it. this bath & body works perfume smells great and lasts all day
pilar c.
This scent smells amazing it must have you have to get . I have the whole set lotion ,body splash and the shower gel..
Pearl C.
Brampton, OT
Another one of my faves of Bath and Body Works. This is like my everyday perfume until I ran out. And I feel so fresh whenever I use this and makes me hug people so that they can smell me haha
Heather R.
West Hamlin
bath and body works has had this scent for years and years and it’s still one of my favorites.
Taylor M.
The Villages, FL
This is my go-to scent that I spray on everyday. You may have to use a good amount, but it smells delicious.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist