BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
I wear this scent pretty much everyday and absolutely love it. The packaging is very cute, and the scent is not overly strong. It's very light and warm, and overall this product is a great value.
Natascha P.
All time favorite year round smell. It's not to overwhelming strong that it's fills everyone's nose and irritates them. Heavenly flows around you. Most people enjoy the smell as well. It's homey.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
Literally in love with this, I always get so many complements for it. Third time buying it and still planning to in the future! Lasts all day even after a long day of work. Smells amazing!!!
Kimesha D.
I discovered this scent as a gift. I've added it to my other two favorite scents. It's become #2 on my list. I've received multiple compliments when wearing it. Can't get enough of the scent.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
Warm Vanilla Sugar is by FAR my favorite scent and it the smell last all day for me. When I shop in stores or online it's the first thing I go to and I love the bottle! I haven't smelled the knock offs so I don't no how it compares but I would buy this again.
Syd M.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to scent! It's fresh, sweet, and light! I can't get enough of it. It doesn't feel sticky or drying and I get compliments on how good I smell all the time when I wear this.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Love this smell! It reminds me of when I was little. It's very soothing and not super strong.. but I though they discontinued this scent, or maybe they just changed it up a little bit
Kathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
Vanilla is one of my favorite fragrance and this product has an amazing vanilla aroma. It has a sweet but calming scent. My husband always tells me I smell good enough to eat.
Angelina K.
This scent smells so delicious and leaves you smelling great the whole day, it's like the perfect thing because it's not to strong and not to weak of a smell it's just right
Michelle W.
This is one of my favorite scents! Vanilla is my go to smell for just about anything. I tend to get the large bottle because I constantly use it! The spray pairs nicely with the lotion.
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist

back