BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Nelly A.
Because of my allergies, light sweet scents work perfect. This scent is not powerful but just a hint, so it's not a perfume if you're looking for something that stays with you all day. I've used it for years. I use the whole product line-up, candle, bath gel, lotions, creams.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
There's a reason this scent has never been discontinued like many of the older bath and body works scents; it smells fantastic to nearly everyone. Who doesn't love the smell of vanilla? This isn't so much of a summer smell though. I only wear it when the temperatures drop.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I loved the whole line of this scent. I had everything in this line. The body spray had a strong scent that lasted a long time, without being overpowering. I really miss this scent and hope they bring it back
Lexi H.
This smells exactly like the name! And if you wanna smell like a bottle of straight vanilla (who wouldn't it smells amazing) then this perfume is for you! It's long lasting somewhat and I would buy it again if I didn't have so many perfumes to go through first!
Courtney y.
Kent, OH
This is by far my favorite bath & body works scent. It's not overbearing at all and I use it nearly everyday. It just literally smells like warm sugar cookies. I currently only have the spray and I'm not sure how long it lasts because I just get used to it.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I adore bath and body works products! I have a whole self as a collection. The smell of warm vanilla sugar is amazing, but it doesn't last very long. You need to reapply every two hours or so to keep the scent on you.
Jessica G.
Like this scent, has a nice warm smell. The sandalwood is a bit strong when it's first put on but once it wears off a bit the vanilla smell is nice. I like to use this at bed time.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I always return to this fragrance scent. I absolutely love spraying this after I shower, and while it doesn't last all day, I do recommend using the spray along with the body butter and shower gel. Vanilla is a scent that's never out of style!
Chesney S.
Yukon, OK
This product is one of the popular seen collection items from Bath and Bodyworks it is a light fragrance mist and is it when you're with you throughout the whole day but it does smell good and it's not heavily scented so it doesn't give you as much if you have asthma but it smells good and it also the bottle last for a long time
Missy L.
I love all Bath and Body works products, not a fan of all the fragrances. I have my favorites. The warm vanilla sugar is subtle enough even my dad uses it since it is not girly smell. I would buy and recommend any of these products.
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist

back