BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
Love this warm vanilla sugar purfume. I bought it from bath and body works. The scent really does make you feel cozy, almost with a touch of cinnamon. I would highly recommend this perfume. It may be quite strong for some people.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
In comparison to the same scent of the Victoria's Secret Fantasy collection I would definitely pick this one! It is vanilla, but is a mist, is not a concentrated vanilla solution... this one is fresh and nice! I love this one...
Guadalupe A.
One of my favorite vanilla scents ever. I love this so much and I like how it's in store all the time. I will forever continue buying this. I love to smell like sweets and this bath & body works fine mist is great.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Racheal W.
This stuff smells so good!! It's all my friends and I wore in high school. It's available for a great price, lasts long, and definitely is a great choice if you are going with a body mist! I would definitely buy again!
Victoria G.
This is a very light scent, definitely not as strong as some of the other Bath and Body Works scents, but it's a good subtle spray. I always like to have it on hand when I want to have something mellow.
Melanie P.
Carmel, NY
Such a beautiful scent. You can smell the sweet vanilla in this mist. It reminds me of autumn. I've been using this since I was in my early 20's and have always received compliments
Shannon A.
Owens cross roads, AL
I like the vanilla sent. It’s a classic for me. The price is a bit much for something that doesn’t last too long. Bath and body works always has something new to try though.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Well, sorry to tell you that there is no way to buy perfumes and Bath and Body Works in Spain . It is a chain US , Yves Rocher style or something. Well, not because they are supposedly natural , organic products , etc. but because it is a chain of body products and perfumes that is in many US cities .
They have pretty good price for what I have read, and are welcome. Nothing fancy , but are very successful for their money.
Moreover they take many perfumes every year.
Marie M.
Youngsville
This is my go to scent. If im not wearing Ari by Ariana Grande than im wearing this fragrance. No matter the time of year you cant go wrong smelling like vanilla
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist

back