BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
My absolute favorite smell of all time, i would pick this one over any other one. I'm so in loveee with this scent. It's been around since i was in like high school and it's still my favorite to this day!
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love the staying power of any B&BW spray, but I absolutely love the scent of this one. It smells exactly like vanilla but not in the cookies kind of way - the vanilla that you'd actually want to smell like. I wear it everyday and my boyfriend always tells me I smell good. Would definitely recommend if you like sweet/vanilla scents!
Lejla B.
This is the best smelling mist in the entire store in the opinion. It smells sweet, but in a good way. My only qualm with it is that it doesn't last a very long time, but at least I get to smell it when I put it on in the morning!
Mariah A.
I've bought this fragrance before. The packaging itself is gorgeous. For its value i say it is worth it. The warm vanilla sugar scent is the best part, it remindes me of a Winter and Fall mixed together type of season. Its like warming. I recommend it to anyone that are debating if they should or should not get it.
Emily D.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body I love all the products they offer in this scent it’s long lasting sweet vanilla smell is perfect for any season. It’s a good value and i will continue to use this product.
Priscilla D.
Warm vanilla sugar has been my mother's favorite scent from the beginning of times. This bath and body works splash really smells like vanilla. It has a very feminine tone to it. It is very long lasting and does not smells like alcohol like the regular splashs
Wynter M.
My favorite scent! I use this everyday even a little in my hair! Way better than sweet girly scents or old lady perfumes. I’ve gone through two so far and Bath and Body Works has done it again! Will use for as long as I can get it and smell like A vanilla-ful bakery.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I have the travel size of this mist. I like it! It reminds me of christmas so much. I like to have this in my bag and spritz when needed. This is one of the products from Bath & Body  Works that I have bought more than once and will definitely plan on recommending this!
Ꭻℬ🔐❤️ 1.
Dallas TX
Omg!! My boyfriend’s mom gave me this perfume on Christmas 2016 and I fell in love with it!! I had to buy another one last Christmas because I loved it soo much and it’s a great scent!! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Christmas or natural-scented perfumes!
Katrina S.
I don't wear body sprays or perfumes often, but when I do this is one of my go to' so love the bottles, old and new packaging, and the scent is amazing. The price is okay, but bath and body works does coupons and has sales so you can usually get a good deal.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist