BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
Love this fragrance. It's fresh, inviting and smells soooo amazing. I always spray it on after a shower and I get many compliments. Great product for price and will buy again!
Kathleen Y.
I like this scent better in the lotions. Although I love vanilla this body spray can become overpowering super fast and can become sickeningly sweet. I like to use mine more as a room spray or bathroom spray instead.
Sheyla A.
santo domingo
This fragance its okay i love the smell but its not so long lasting compared to another fragances of the same brand. The scent is soft and i like it.
Rosine I.
This scent was given to me as a gift I'm obsessed with vanilla ...its long lasting nd u can wear it all year round lol..winter..summer whenever ..
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Su aroma me encanta, ya que la vainilla es un aroma neutro, ademas de que dura por largo tiempo sin necesidad de aplicar en cada momento
Annelisse g.
Una de mis fragancias favoritas. El olor perdura mucho, huele súper suave y dulce, es la única fragancia que he podido repetir
Mackenzie D.
This scent is absolutely amazing it lasts all day and is nice for any day. You can buy this product at Bath and body works.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
This body spray is one of my all time favorites. It smells absolutely amazing and is always on for amazing prices.
Sharla S.
Lethbridge, Ab
A lovely smelling body spray. It lasts longer than a scented lotion does but not as long as a perfume.
Melissa Y.
Kelowna , British Columbia
Great product! I always repurchase this as it works well all year round. It's great for a gift!
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist