BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Vanilla is my signature scent and bath and body captures my vibe. I love that their scent is warm and sugary and creates a happy atmosphere that jives with my body chemistry. The spray at bath and body are fairly cheap, around $12.50 a bottle. I love it
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I have been using Bath and Body Works sprays for as long as I can remember. I like to shop and stay up to date on their seasonal sprays and love when they have special sales and I can get multiple sprays and lotions for a bundle.
Justice C.
Franklin
My DAILY fragrance!!!! I love vanilla anything!!! This smells amazing and long-lasting!!!! I promise you will not regret you purchase!!! I’ve been using this for alongggg time!!! Works for your body and your room!!!
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
This is my absolute favorite body mist ever! It’s not too sickly sweet and keeps a lasting smell. I always get compliments from wearing it. I love the way I smell after putting it on and I love the way it makes my room smell too.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
The price of this is great and the bottle is super cute. It’s affordable as well. However I am not a fan of the smell it reminds me more of a Christmas smell or breakfast smell. I don’t feel it is good for a perfume
Fallon J.
I've been in love with Warm Vanilla Sugar for years. It's my favorite scent from Bath And Body Works. It's gently sweet without smelling like a dessert. This will always be my go to fragrance. It's great to wear in the house right after a refreshing shower or for a night out on the town.
Daisy S.
It smells sooooooo good!!! I would recommend it for anyone who likes perfumes that aren't too strong. It does not stay for a long time on so that is a con! But it is a calm beautiful scent for people like my mom who cannot breath around perfumes that are suffocating haha. Good perfume!!
Juliet P.
I received this product on my 13th birthday and was absolutely ecstatic when I saw it it really does smell just like warm vanilla and sugar it reminds me of baking at your grandmothers house and Christmas. Oh and lets not forget about the packaging it is super cute! But i would recommend the travel size because then you can carry it around in a purse with you.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
My absolute favorite smell of all time, i would pick this one over any other one. I'm so in loveee with this scent. It's been around since i was in like high school and it's still my favorite to this day!
Sonya G.
West Windsor, NJ
I love the staying power of any B&BW spray, but I absolutely love the scent of this one. It smells exactly like vanilla but not in the cookies kind of way - the vanilla that you'd actually want to smell like. I wear it everyday and my boyfriend always tells me I smell good. Would definitely recommend if you like sweet/vanilla scents!
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist

back