BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
Victoria S.
Shelby
I shop at bath & body works at least twice a year and I love my vanilla that I got. It smells how you would expect a vanilla perfume to smell coming from bath & body works.
Ashleigh M.
I love the comforting vanilla scent of this body spray. I don’t feel that it last as long as other fragrances from the Bath and Body Works collection but I still buy it just because it’s warm scent reminds me of being curled up at home all cozy 😄
Amy D.
This smells really good the price is high but you get your money's worth out of it the bottles pretty and you only need one squirt
Ally 🌻.
The smell is very strong when initially applied but loses its scent over time. It is one of my favorite scents that bath & body works has to offer. The bottle is cute and big enough that the spray lasts a long time. It is a scent that everyone recognizes and gets a lot of compliments.
Kaitlyn C.
St, NL
You cant go wrong with this scent! If you are a lover of anything vanilla like myself, then you will love this! It is so easy to just throw on and it keeps you smelling amazing and sweet all day long! I've almost used up a full one of these, which says a lot because i have so many B&BW fine fragrance mists!
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
This is by far the best body mist I’ve used. I got this bought as a present from America which is really annoying as I can’t get this in the UK 😭 it’s so strong and has a lovely warm vanilla smell literally. It stays on you the whole day and I got compliments on how nice it smelt.
Mackenzie O.
Horwood
This perfume is super good and it smells super good! You can get in-store and online too which is super good, it does really last a long while. The scent is super feminine and nice! Definitely would recommend to others!
Cindy R.
Wendover, ON
I LOVE this vanilla scent! This is my go to mist that I use pretty much every day. Other vanilla scented products can smell too sweet or too chemical, this mist smells just perfect 👌🏻
Nataℓie B.
Windsor, ON
I love the scent, although sometimes it smells a bit chemically. That’s the only thing I would change! If you’re a fellow vanilla lover I would definitely pick one up!! I’m not sure if I’ll be buying a new one once it’s finished, but I’ll definitely recommend it to friends!
Jessie B.
Trois-Pistoles, Quebec
This body mist smells so good !!! There is a vanilla flavor which creates a perfect sweet smell for the cold weather of winter. My friends keep telling me I smell very good when I wear this mist. You can buy it on the Bath & Body Works website at a cost of 14$.
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist