BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite perfume. It smells so sweet. I love it no matter if people tell me i smell like a cookie.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
One of my favs smells sweet and mild not to over powering seasonal scent can be worn anytime of day
Mia K.
Not my favorite scent but it has a nice brown sugar and vanilla scent. for me it is a little sweet.
Heather R.
West Hamlin
bath and body works has had this scent for years and years and it’s still one of my favorites.
Michaela G.
Whitney, TX
I can't get enough of the warm smell of the vanilla sugar! It is a must have in my collection!
Lori E.
Product smells great and is long lasting. Got to be a bit sweet smelling throughout the day.
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Very old, not sure if they even sell it anymore. A classic though, and always smells good.
Tanya P.
Woodinville, WA
Amazing scent for people who enjoy sweet scents! One of my favorites for the Christmas time
Anna O.
Lancaster, TX
I use this daily. Smells sweet but not overly sweet. Works well with my body chemistry.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Warm Vanilla Sugar is a fantastic scent! I've been loving this stuff for several years.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist