BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite I love vanilla scented body mist and perfume this one smells great and lasts a good amount of time
Jordyn D.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love this smell. I like spraying this around my room mostly. One of my favorite bath and body works smells.
Taylor M.
The Villages, FL
This is my go-to scent that I spray on everyday. You may have to use a good amount, but it smells delicious.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love this body spray. It smells very sweet and comforting. Its not over the top, but smells really good.
Ashley S.
Fairborn, OH
I love this fragrance I'v used it for over 10 years I love how the scent is perfect and not to overwhelming
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
Warm Vanilla Sugar perfume and body lotion is amazing. They make you smell sweet like a cake or cookies.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I love this body mist. It smells amazing and it’s one of my favorite body mists from Bath and Body Works.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Delicious Ice cream! The flavor is just excellent the right amount of sweetness and quality ingredients
Emily N.
Hollywood, FL
Love this scent! It lasts just enough and isn't too strong. The smell is light, but it is really good.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite perfume. It smells so sweet. I love it no matter if people tell me i smell like a cookie.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist