BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Emma Y.
Springfield
A cult classic, everyone knows exactly how this smells and how great it smells. It has a lot of product and plenty of uses.
Jessica G.
I adore it is perfect to feel ready to leave smelling deliciousI recommend it because they are delicious and lasting aromas
pilar c.
This scent smells amazing it must have you have to get . I have the whole set lotion ,body splash and the shower gel..
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I love everything vanilla and this is great. It doesn't last long, but it smells soooo good and leaves you feeling happy
Alexis J.
Traverse City , MI
This is one of my original favorite scents. It's warm, inviting and classic. It's great for fall or for summer nights.
Tianna P.
Jena, LA
I use this almost every day simply because it smells amazing. It's really strong though. You don't need to use too much
Brianna H.
This product is great for fall and winter time! Makes you smell like a warm winter. The smell lasts a long time too!
Shannon R.
Light scent, lasts long time, smells beautiful! Good for the price, and if you love smelling sweet, this is for you!
Adriana F.
This is a really nice scent. Classic. But you have to reapply like 3-4 times a day because it doesn't last very long.
Ali F.
Biddeford, ME
This literally smells like a cookie I just want to eat it and smelling like a cookie is never a bad thing I guess
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist