BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Sarah M.
I really like this scent. I think it’s very classic but still smells so good ! You really can’t go wrong with it. I love how big the bottle is, it lasts for a really long time. I feel like this scent isn’t very long lasting. It’s very strong at first but disappears into nothing. I’ve only used about a third of the product and it’s already having trouble spraying so I’m worried about how it’ll spray when I use up more
Kathy W.
Iola , KS
This is one of mine and my girls favorites! I give it to them for Christmas every yr. This fragrance seems to last longer than most scents. We buy it from Bath and Body Works almost every time they have a good sale. I not only recommend it, I give it as gifts as often as I can. #giftcrush #bathandbodyworks #smellssogood Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist
Sammie N.
The Colony, TX
I looove the smell of vanilla, and this fragrance mist is the perfect amount of vanilla. You only need a couple of spritzes and the scent is not too overpowering yet strong enough to last all day.
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
I love bath & body work mists. They are light so I can spray them all over my body. I like having this coverage so you can feel fresh everywhere as opposed to a strong perfume where you can only apply in certain areas. My favorite perfume scent in general is Vanilla so this product or Bath and Body Work's Vanilla Almond would be perfect for anyone with similar preferences.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this body spray! It lasts all day and smells just like vanilla without being overpowering. The price is definitely worth it because the bottle will last you a very long time. I bought mine around Christmas this past year and I still have half a bottle left. Will definitely be purchasing again when this bottle runs out.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
If you love vanilla scents, you will love this mist! It smells absolutely amazing! It’s long lasting and great to gift for the upcoming holidays! I ordered mine online just to try it out, because I am obsessed with anything vanilla! I definitely didn’t regret that purchase. It’s hands down, the best scent I had gotten from bath and body works.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
I got a bottle of this last Christmas and bought two more when I ran out. This perfume smells really good, it's not a strong scent of vanilla, it's a mild one and it smells wonderfully. This is my second favourite perfume from Bath & Body Works, the first being the Pink Saffron.
Bethany C.
Denton
I have been using this scent for the last 5 years consecutively. Idk if my friends and family are tired of it but I don’t care either because I think it’s wonderful! Not too heavy or “perfume-y”, exactly the way I want to smell every day of my life.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I have been using Bath and Body Works sprays for as long as I can remember. I like to shop and stay up to date on their seasonal sprays and love when they have special sales and I can get multiple sprays and lotions for a bundle.
Justice C.
Franklin
My DAILY fragrance!!!! I love vanilla anything!!! This smells amazing and long-lasting!!!! I promise you will not regret you purchase!!! I’ve been using this for alongggg time!!! Works for your body and your room!!!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist