BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Fragrance

Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

Key notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine, Creamy Sandalwood

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Kandi H.
Lawrenceville GA
I absolutely love this scent. Smells amazing and i use it all the time. Bath and body works never dissapoints. I own the warm vanilla sugar lotion and body wash because i just can't get enough of this scent.
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
This product is my go-to body mist I grab when I'm at the mall. I LOVE vanilla scents. Bath & body also has tons of other amazing scents for body sprays if you don't like vanilla, as well.
Sarah M.
I really like this scent. I think it’s very classic but still smells so good ! You really can’t go wrong with it. I love how big the bottle is, it lasts for a really long time. I feel like this scent isn’t very long lasting. It’s very strong at first but disappears into nothing. I’ve only used about a third of the product and it’s already having trouble spraying so I’m worried about how it’ll spray when I use up more
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
This is a scent I come back to over and over, its kind of a must have for me. Its exactly as described, a warm vanilla scent but not the typical cake vanilla scent. The smell of this just soothes me and makes me feel so relaxed. I would definitely recommend.
Kathy W.
Iola , KS
This is one of mine and my girls favorites! I give it to them for Christmas every yr. This fragrance seems to last longer than most scents. We buy it from Bath and Body Works almost every time they have a good sale. I not only recommend it, I give it as gifts as often as I can. #giftcrush #bathandbodyworks #smellssogood Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist
Sammie N.
The Colony, TX
I looove the smell of vanilla, and this fragrance mist is the perfect amount of vanilla. You only need a couple of spritzes and the scent is not too overpowering yet strong enough to last all day.
Miranda R.
Lawrence, KS
I love bath & body work mists. They are light so I can spray them all over my body. I like having this coverage so you can feel fresh everywhere as opposed to a strong perfume where you can only apply in certain areas. My favorite perfume scent in general is Vanilla so this product or Bath and Body Work's Vanilla Almond would be perfect for anyone with similar preferences.
Brelee A.
I've loved this smell for years and I just love how pretty the packaging is it all last on my clothes all day and it just smells fresh but it also has that warm niceness to it and the thing is whenever you accidentally drop it and it falls off it will spill on your floor
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this body spray! It lasts all day and smells just like vanilla without being overpowering. The price is definitely worth it because the bottle will last you a very long time. I bought mine around Christmas this past year and I still have half a bottle left. Will definitely be purchasing again when this bottle runs out.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
If you love vanilla scents, you will love this mist! It smells absolutely amazing! It’s long lasting and great to gift for the upcoming holidays! I ordered mine online just to try it out, because I am obsessed with anything vanilla! I definitely didn’t regret that purchase. It’s hands down, the best scent I had gotten from bath and body works.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Fine Fragrance Mist