BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A fresh, beachy blend of island coconut breeze over the sunswept white sands of Waikiki

OVERVIEW
Welcome to paradise! Infused with shea butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective vitamin E, coconut oil and conditioning vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

• Would love to get a sample pack to try fixing to go to th...1 Answers
  • I LOVE the smell of coconut milk anything. Is it similar? 2 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Body Lotion
  • "The product so Moisturizing as well as the other ones the packaging is beautiful I bought it from Bath and Bodyworks and it was five dollars it very well met my expectations I think it could be a little more pricey because it's such a good product!" in 13 reviews
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
This scent is one of my favorite body lotions to use! I usually am not a fan of coconut but this smell is amazing and is long lasting. I use it every day and it leaves my skin smooth. The smell reminds me of the beach. Just a small amount works well because it is a creamier lotion but it rubs in pretty easily. I love that it contains vitamin E because it is great for the skin.
kayla g.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my all-time favorite lotion! It has a large amount for the price, & lasts quite some time. It doesn't have a greasy or oily feel to it- even being infused with tahitian monoi oil. It smells lovely, light coconut + nature-y. Very much giving beach vibes. I have sensitive skin, & it doesn't make me break out! I would highly recommend.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I ordered this on a whim after a friend posted online how she received compliments every time she wore it. And I am sooooooo glad I did! It is the best summery smell I have purchased in a long time! It is something of coconuts, sunscreen, and something sweet.

It reminds me of when I’m at the beach, it’s at night and I’ve showered and I’m sitting outside with the wind blowing and I can smell the beach smells along with my shampoo and soap. Hard to describe, but so clean!

The formula is smooth and buttery and absorbs quickly. It is not a heavy fragrance and leaves a light, lasting scent. Again, perfect for summer.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I really like this lotion. I love the smell of coconut so I had to get this lotion. It's a really light smelling coconut sent and shea butter. It makes my skin feel really soft and the scent last a while.
Madelyn E.
Miami
Love the smell!! Smells like summer and shipping on a piña coloda very rich and cream tezture, leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth I use it every night on my legs and arms definitely helps that it has Shea and vitamin e in it, this is a must especially if you have dry skin
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
Love the scent of this product, it smells amazing and tropical. I don't really use these lotions regularly because it isn't extremely moisturizing. But I love to use it when I need a quick fix to dry legs that smells great.
Kassiah P.
Smells flipping amazing! Definitely worth a try! I love the smell of coconut and the fragrance stays on me all day! It makes my skin soft and silky without being greasy! Affordable and easily accessible! Overall, great but!
Chanel S.
Azalea , OR
This is probably my favorite lotion from Bath and Body Works, every time I wear it I always have people ask me what i'm wearing because they love it, it doesn't smell too much like coconuts, I would say it's very beachy with some coconut. I love this lotion!
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Omg. I'm obsessed. I snagged from my mom's room because she didn't use it. I love it. I'm a Floridian but I live in Ohio and everyone that walks up to me tells me how good I smell, the I smell like coconuts and vacation. Lol. This stuff is awesome and smell stays for a long time
Sabrina R.
I love this lotion! The smell is freaking amazing - the perfect summer time fragrance - it legit feels like youre in Hawaii every time I wear it. The lotion itself is super hydrating and keeps my hands moisturized for a long period of time. Love this!
Brigitte H.
Ormond Beach, FL
I LOVE the smell of coconut milk anything. Is it similar?
April W.
Newport, TN
Would love to get a sample pack to try fixing to go to the beach soon and love fruity sentence like this I just wished they would let the public samples it if so can someone please help me out and where I can try it it a must

Amazon