Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A fresh, beachy blend of island coconut breeze over the sunswept white sands of Waikiki

OVERVIEW
Welcome to paradise! Infused with shea butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective vitamin E, coconut oil and conditioning vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

Would love to get a sample pack to try fixing to go to the beach soon and love fruity sentence like this I just wished they would let the public samples it if so can someone please help me out and where I can try it it a must
I LOVE the smell of coconut milk anything. Is it similar?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“The product so Moisturizing as well as the other ones the packaging is beautiful I bought it from Bath and Bodyworks and it was five dollars it very well met my expectations I think it could be a little more pricey because it's such a good product!” in 13 reviews
Labelle, FL
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Body Lotion I absolutely love this body lotion. First let me start with the color of this bottle, this bright blue is so pretty and I like how the lid is like a bronze like goldish color very summer like feel. The smell of this lotion is so amazing. I open the lid of this bottle to put on the lotion and it reminds me of being on a tropical island somewhere under some palm trees watching the beautiful turquoise waves come ashore and the bright sun shining down. Not only does it make my mind feel like I am being taken away somewhere tropical but my skin feels so soft and smells amazing not to mention my husband loves this smell on me too. Definitely will purchase this scent again.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great, not too coconut-y but just right! The smell is very relaxing! Only reason that I didn’t give it 5 stars is I don’t know how moisturizing it is, I don’t use it every single day I use it to smell good and then I have other lotion to moisturize!
I love this lotion so much! I won it at a baby shower and fell in love. The scent is amazing, I have the perfume and candle. I wouldn't improve this product. There are no cons, it's just great. I can't get over how good it smells. Buy it!!
Little Neck, NY
The Waikiki Beach Coconut body lotion will transport you straight to Hawaii! The fragrance is a strong coconut scent and is fairly long lasting. It is a signature seasonal scent that makes a comeback every year for good reason!
Big Stone Gap, VA
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley H.
I ordered this on a whim after a friend posted online how she received compliments every time she wore it. And I am sooooooo glad I did! It is the best summery smell I have purchased in a long time! It is something of coconuts, sunscreen, and something sweet. It reminds me of when I’m at the beach, it’s at night and I’ve showered and I’m sitting outside with the wind blowing and I can smell the beach smells along with my shampoo and soap. Hard to describe, but so clean! The formula is smooth and buttery and absorbs quickly. It is not a heavy fragrance and leaves a light, lasting scent. Again, perfect for summer.
Centralia, IL
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Body Lotion uploaded by Ashlie H.
I really like this lotion. I love the smell of coconut so I had to get this lotion. It's a really light smelling coconut sent and shea butter. It makes my skin feel really soft and the scent last a while.
Miami
Love the smell!! Smells like summer and shipping on a piña coloda very rich and cream tezture, leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth I use it every night on my legs and arms definitely helps that it has Shea and vitamin e in it, this is a must especially if you have dry skin
Middletown, NY
This scent is one of my favorite body lotions to use! I usually am not a fan of coconut but this smell is amazing and is long lasting. I use it every day and it leaves my skin smooth. The smell reminds me of the beach. Just a small amount works well because it is a creamier lotion but it rubs in pretty easily. I love that it contains vitamin E because it is great for the skin.
Aberdeen, SD
Love the scent of this product, it smells amazing and tropical. I don't really use these lotions regularly because it isn't extremely moisturizing. But I love to use it when I need a quick fix to dry legs that smells great.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all-time favorite lotion! It has a large amount for the price, & lasts quite some time. It doesn't have a greasy or oily feel to it- even being infused with tahitian monoi oil. It smells lovely, light coconut + nature-y. Very much giving beach vibes. I have sensitive skin, & it doesn't make me break out! I would highly recommend.