Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WAIKIKI BEACH COCONUT Aqua Cool Aloe Lotion

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

FRAGRANCE
A tropical blend of Beach Coconut, Pink Passionflower, Saltwater Breeze, Fresh Bamboo & Sun-Bleached Woods

OVERVIEW
Stay cool with our Aqua Cooling Aloe Lotion which leaves your skin instantly moisturized & soothed. Found inside the leaves of an aloe plant, aloe's clear, jelly substance is a perfect ingredient to stay cool, nourished & lightly fragranced!

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Violet L.
Sloan
I love this aloe lotion. I take it with me when I go camping, to the beach, or if I know I'll be out in the sun for a while because it keeps me moisturized but the aloe is soothing if you get a little too much sun. The scent is amazing and it's even nice to use right after a shower to feel even more fresh and clean. When applying, it does stay sticky for a minute or two after, but let it set it and dry and theres no residue or oiliness.