Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VERMONT HONEY APPLE Body Lotions uploaded by Diozaida L.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VERMONT HONEY APPLE Body Lotions uploaded by Diozaida L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Creams & Body Lotions - Bath & Body Works Vermont Honey Apple 8.0 oz Body Lotion. How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Blanca B.
houston texas
This Smells Is Soo Good ! & Its Long Lasting. I’m A Repeat Buyer For YEARS ! Their Products Hydrate & Moisturize Any Skin Type & They Are Affordable & Easy To Find . I Couldn’t Ask For Anything Better .
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
Bath and body works lotions smell amazing, the scent lingers on for a little while, it has a gentle smell that you can keep using. The scents are great, so many to choose from. I would buy again, the price is right.
Asia S.
San Francisco, CA
Big fan of this brand it smells so good.. I use this every single day and whenever I need to touch up lol .. go to bath and body works store to get it I don't believe they sell anywhere else.. I don't believe the smells last for too long
Diozaida L.
I love with every fiber of my being Bath and Body Works' Vermont Honey Apple collection!! Is too much!! The smell is really good and keeps for a long time. I use it everyday!! I LOVE IT!!
💜Ash K.
Philadelphia, PA
I Remember The First Job I Got At Age 14... I Went To Purchase My First Bottles Of Bath & Body Works... It's Still That Way Until This Day... All The Flavors/Scents Are Absolutely Incredible
Meagan C.
Crawfordville, FL
This stuff smells amazing! I got it on sale at the mall and I can't leave home without it. Just a small amount makes your whole body smell awesome. I love Bath and Body Works.
Delaney C.
Greenwood, IN
The scent is divine and I absolutely love every Bath and Body Works lotion. The formula leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, and I always get compliments on the scents. I will forever use anything B&BW carries with apple or honey scents.
Delaney O.
Bath & Body Works always does a great job of creating a good, long-lasting scent. Wouldn't recommend using right after a shave with sensitive skin. Great scent, but not overpowering. Would definitely use again!!
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
Gorgeous fragrance! You can usually find duplicates from indie bath & body companies online that don't use mineral oil in their formula and support small business.
Loutchana P.
This smells wonderful. I definitely recommemd us ladies to use this and its very moisturizing. It makes skim really soft and its not greasy at all.