BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Savor every moment of this sweetly sumptuous blend of red velvet créme and golden plum laced with a swirl of sugared musk, pink jasmine and wild strawberries. Too much is never enough.

OVERVIEW

Angie G.
I received the mini (3 oz) bottle as a Christmas gift and I loved it so much I repurchased the mini and full size (8 oz) when I ran out. I keep the mini in my purse so that I can reapply as necessary. It's a retired scent, so it's only available online. Sadly the mini is no longer available, but I kept the bottle and fill it up from the full size.

It's a very sweet smell, with hints of floral. According to the B&BW website, it has notes of red velvet creme, golden plum, sugared musk, pink jasmine, and wild strawberries. I can distinctly smell the sweetness of the red velvet creme, jasmine, and strawberry. If you like to buy sets, B&BW online also sells the corresponding shower gel and body lotion!
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely LOVED this fragrance!!! No other could compete with this sugary sweet lovely scent! Smells like cottage candy and it lasts ALL DAY until I shower! I wish I’d bought out all the bottles in the store because it’s discontinued now! :((( I’m so sad because this was my FAVORITE and I just can’t find another that’s like it... I really hope they bring it back!!
Emilie P.
Mayville, WI
My favorite body spray from B&BW! It doesn't seem to last very long, but it's such a lovely warm, feminine scent, and I get compliments on it quite often! Definitely going to repurchase when it runs out, which is going to take a long time, I've barely made a dent in it in 4 months!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this scent! Its great for winter time and the Holliday's but I use it through out the year too and it was only 10 dollars for the bottle. These are great for gifts too because they're usually on sale and can be bundled around Christmas time!
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
The best fragrance that B&BW has ever come out with! This fragrance smells sweet and fruity, so sad that they retired this spray but it is still available online! Absolutely love this fragrance!!!
Cheyenne S.
This is my go-to fragrance. I love this scent so much, but it is always hard to find it in the store. It smells very sweet, almost like grandma baking cookies Christmas morning. Defiantly a must
Amber M.
Warren, MI
This is antoher scent that is my favorite! It smells so good, and it lingers for awhile. It isn't over powering at all for me and I do love the lotion and the shower gel as well. 😍
Maricela F.
I bought this because I thought I'd like it but I ended up letting my oldest use it. It's ok it was too sweet after I used it a few times. It's literally like a happy cotton candy rush lol the name is super fitting!
Ashton P.
Smithland, KY
This is one of my all time favorite bath and body works scents! I got a couple of bottles during a semi annual sale they had a while ago and by the time I was out of it I learned they don’t have the scent all the time anymore. I never see it in store anymore and if I want it, I have to go on a wild goose chase online for it. But this scent is more than worth it!!!
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
This was my go to forever!!! I bought it in bulk everytime the had a sell, its is the most amazing, sensual and seductive smell. It literally smells like you are walking around with sugar cookies in your pocket.. it is a sweet sugar/candy scent that makes you crave it. When you first put it on its a strong alcohol smell but after it sits and the slcohol vanishes its just pure heaven.
Shakeiya  C.
Detroit, MI
How does this smell.
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
Does this ever come in store during the semi annual sale?
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Spring or summer?
Looking for a strawberry cotton candy scent. I always had the pink chiffon and always loved it esp the caramelized drydown. Now I want to try this one or aquolina pink sugar. Question is which one is closer if I'm looking for a strawberry cotton candy scent? Some say this somehow smells like pink chiffon, can anyone confirm it?
Crystal H.
Merriam
Does this smell like red velvet cake at all? The name and fragrance notes suggest it might but I want to know from someone who has tried it.