Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Savor every moment of this sweetly sumptuous blend of red velvet créme and golden plum laced with a swirl of sugared musk, pink jasmine and wild strawberries. Too much is never enough.

OVERVIEW

Do you use this all over body ? Or just on hands
Does it irritate your skin?
Does this make your skin irritated
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“It smells really good . My skin feels so soft. The fragance its sweet and have shea and vitamin E for dry skinin 6 reviews
“Smells kinda fruity but smells good none the less its a nice scent to wear in the summer time” in 6 reviews
Polacca
I looove this lotion and the body spray! It smells so amazing. I’m so sad they no longer have it in stores but online they do. It’s a really good price for both the lotion and spray, also the body wash! I would totally recommend getting it if you’re every shopping at Bath & Body Works!
Hillsboro, TX
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion uploaded by Mandy R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. It stays on your skin for a long time. Even my 5 year old son tries to wear it! It has a creamy texture and it is a little thick so it stays on. Love love love it!
Columbus, IN
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion uploaded by mo_ma_cu
Has a subtle sweet smell. Would be a nice gift for a teen. Smell lasts a long time. Affordable. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion
Colorado Spgs, CO
This lotion gets my skin super soft and the scent is a really subtle sweet sugar scent! It does not over power you in the slightest! Get this scent if you like perfumed lotions that aren't too saturated with scents! Lol 😊😊 This was my first time trying this one from Bath and Body Works and I actually really like it. I make sure to keep either a body mist or lotion with me at all times! I just can't get enough of these scents!!!💖
Warren, OH
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion uploaded by Danielle E.
I'm so in love with the smell of this lotion! It's not overpowering at all. I have been able to use this quite a few times and loooove it! It's not expensive and you can get them #sales too and explore other scents too! Inlove that it has shea butter, vitamin e and aloe. It doesnt leave you feeling greasy at all. Love this lotion it smells like pink jasmine and wild strawberries! #indulge yourself. Too much is never enough #alloverbodyalotion Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion get it you will love it!!! Definatly recommend!!
Chambersburg
Such a beautiful sweet candy like scent. Really good for the younger generation. I think it's a good value for it. Love wearing this in the winter time. I love it and have repurchased it a few times. My husband has even repurchased it for me. Would definitely keep buying it.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion uploaded by LaDonna C.
Another great seasonal signature scent I believe, doesn't leave slinky layer on top if skin. Smells awesome upon application, also not recommending for overly dried out skin. Scent last around 5-6 hours depending on amount applied to skin.
I simply love ❤️ bath 🛀 and body works there’s nothing I don’t love 💕 their amazing products last threw the day this one smells sweet great prices they always have sales and leaves your body soft totally recommend it
Jamestown, KY
I've never been a fan of bath and body works personal care items, although I do love their candles and plug in air freshners. But I received this scent in a gift basket and I love it! The lotion makes my dry skin super soft and I adore the scent. It's a mixture of sweet musk, strawberries and Jasmine.
Worcester
I use this on my feet and face after I take a shower or wash my face and it’s amazing. It’s not oily and it goes on smoothly and it refreshes my face after I was it and the scent is amazing for the lotion and perfume. When I run out I will definitely be buying this again.