BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Savor every moment of this sweetly sumptuous blend of red velvet créme and golden plum laced with a swirl of sugared musk, pink jasmine and wild strawberries. Too much is never enough.

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VELVET SUGAR Body Lotion
  • "It smells really good . My skin feels so soft. The fragance its sweet and have shea and vitamin E for dry skin " in 11 reviews
  • "Smells kinda fruity but smells good none the less its a nice scent to wear in the summer time" in 6 reviews
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Such a beautiful sweet candy like scent. Really good for the younger generation. I think it's a good value for it. Love wearing this in the winter time. I love it and have repurchased it a few times. My husband has even repurchased it for me. Would definitely keep buying it.
Megan M.
Super yummy vanilla scented lotion! I love the packaging and pink color of this lotion too because it looks cute with my other products. This scent is perfect all year round and the formula is versatile for summer and winter months.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Another great seasonal signature scent I believe, doesn't leave slinky layer on top if skin. Smells awesome upon application, also not recommending for overly dried out skin. Scent last around 5-6 hours depending on amount applied to skin.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
I've never been a fan of bath and body works personal care items, although I do love their candles and plug in air freshners. But I received this scent in a gift basket and I love it! The lotion makes my dry skin super soft and I adore the scent. It's a mixture of sweet musk, strawberries and Jasmine.
Nicole Y.
Caldwell, ID
I love the scent of this lotion and pairing it with the body wash. It is sweet smelling and the scent lasts for hours. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
I have this in my purse right now! I love it so much. It leaves the skin so soft and smelling good. It has a good scent but not overwhelming. The price isn’t too bad if you get them on sale which they are always running a sale!
felicia t.
Elkins, AR
This smells so amazing. I absolutely love this. And it makes your skin feel so soft. And the scent stays with you for along time. It's not greasy. It just makes your skin feel like heaven.
Ellie H.
I can’t remember where I got this from but I love it. I love the smell of it and how it makes your skin look and feel. It has lasted me quite awhile and the smell last a long time on your skin. Recommend.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
I am a 38 year old women with regular to dry skin. This product does smell very lovely and has a long lasting fragrance. But when it comes to real moisturizer this doesn't foot the bill. My 16 year old and 12 year old use these for the smell so they are satisfied . I buy them around Christmas time because they circulate amazing coupon and in store deals making for the best deals.
Kelsey B.
I love this lotion. I have been a bath and body works fan for years and I have tried out a large variety of their scents. This is by far one of my favorite. It smells delicious, it’s a very unique scent. This lotion is very moisturizing and hydrating on my skin which I love. I highly suggest !
Megan H.
Mokena, IL
Does it irritate your skin?
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
Is their any more scents
Rachel T.
Does this make your skin irritated