BY BATH & BODY WORKS

For over 20 years, Bath & Body Works created the scents that make you smile. Whether you're shopping for fragrant body care or a 3-wick candle, they have hundreds of quality products perfect for treating yourself or someone else.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection VANILLA TINI Shower Gel
Rebecca Q.
I have never been a fan of Bath and Bodyworks shower gels because I do not feel like the scent lasts on me, but I REALLY dislike this scent. I don't know what it is but it smells almost sour on my skin. It does not mesh with my body chemistry well at all.
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
All I can say is that this body wash smells AMAZING. No one does it smell good but it actually lasts unlike most body washes. I have very sensitive skin and tend to break out in a rash whenever I use most body washes but this was very gentle while giving me an overwhelmingly, amazing aroma. I would definitely recommend ALL bath and body works products.
Rachel L.
Lowell, MI
Hints of coconut make the scent of this shower gel distinctly cozy. While definitely a signature winter smell, Vanillatini can transcend the seasons. The formula, as always, is fabulous and definitely worth the price when purchased with one of Bath and Body Works' mailed coupons or during a semi-annual sale. I definitely recommend this product!
Emily R.
brooklyn, NY
I love testing out new scents from Bath & Body Works, and I knew just from the name that I'd love this one as well. The scent lasts forever but not in an overpowering way! I'm a sucker for a sweet but not too sweet scent and this is just that. Perfect for any season!
Amy M.
Not my favorite scent. It's more of a cloyingly sweet vanilla scent which I am not a fan of. The scent doesn't last long on your skin either. The shower gel itself is great. A rich and thick lather that moisturizers while it cleans. It's great for shaving your legs! I would not buy this scent again.
Renā G.
This is my go to body wasg when i want to feel extra special about myself and for two seconds not care when is in my shower gel. The scent is so heavenly that one can simply not resist the urge to not only use it but purchase it in large quanities that make people think you have a shower gell problem.
Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
Love this scent and great lather, I also use for bubble baths (I'm addicted) and it just makes my skin feel just as clean and moisturized, the scent is nice and light and it's definitely a product I'll buy again! No cons that I can think of unless you're super sensitive to scents.
Kathleen B.
Keller, TX
Bath and body works has a great reputation because its products work and they smell great. I like the Vaniliiatini shower gel. There is something fun about using it. It has the comfort of vanilla while it has an undertone of something a bit like musk. It's great to use before a big night out. I received this as a gift and I will be buying the whole vanilliatini bath and body products