BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Christmas smells like a wintry sweet treat of fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies, warm caramel, whipped cream & snow-kissed musk

OVERVIEW
It's the most wonderful time of the year — indulge in our most festive vanilla fragrance! Infused with luxuriously rich shea butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream is clinically tested to provide 24 hours of intense moisture. With soothing aloe, nourishing coconut oil and more shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

Wanda W.
Orlando, FL
I have to have my vanilla bean noel. I wait for the semi-annual sale to get this scent. I love the way it smells, and the scent lingers for a while.love, love love, my # 1 scent
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
These body creams are the perfect consistency and leave your skin feeling super moisturized. They all have amazing scents that last for a pretty good amount of time. Bath and Body Works always has sales so you can find scents for any season and occasion all the time! Definitely give this a try, you’ll love it more than the regular lotion!
Crystal A.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this stuff. Great scent and consistency. I use it at work and every time people come into my office they comment that it smells like cookies. :)
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love the vanilla bean bath and body works products I have so many stocked up in my bathroom great gifts and the smell is amazing!!♡♡
Jaryee C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love! Love! Love! It’s very smooth and it smells wonderful! You don’t even need a perfume after you put the lotion on
Teresa S.
It smells so good. I love it. It’s so smoothing too. I would recommend it. Stock up during the holiday!!
Samantha G.
Raleigh, NC
I love this whole Vanilla Bean Noel line, and it's my favorite smell. However, this body cream is my absolute favorite. Always leaves my skin feeling soft, and no oily feel to my skin. Long lasting softness, and the smell lingers which is the best.
Amanda B.
Love vanilla bean noel! Really love it around holidays but can use it all the time. I use it most days. I use it also when I get out of the shower and use it.
hailey b.
Princeton, IN
This product is amazing and smells so good! The price was nice and the moisturizing factors really helped. It was gentle and I use it after every shower. Definitely a great product and the smell is amazing!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
This scent is pure perfection. It’s my favorite holiday scent to wear. The shea butter allows this body cream to be soft and gentle. The vanilla bean scent reminds me of happiness and peace. It’s the perfect scent!!!