BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
The warmth and mystery of enchanted woods with an enticing blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals & Tuscan cypress

Key notes: Lush Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Cypress Wood

OVERVIEW
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

• I love bath & body works! How popular is this smell?...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Twilight woods is one of my favorite B&BW scents. It is very fruity with a hint of masculinity. The ultra shea body creams are really rich and moisturizing, I always use them while I have a self tan, after i get out of the shower to reserve my color." in 4 reviews
ashlee p.
I have a love hate relationship with this moisturizer. I love the way this smells in the bottle, but after a few hours of where this fragrance gets weird. I use it about every day and I put it on my legs before and sometimes after work. I wish it stayed true to the smell in the bottle throughout the day. But it’s skin softening greatness keeps me coming back to it.
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
Moisturizes pretty nice and I love using it every night to help soften my skin every day. A nice daily body cream for arms and legs. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because there other scents I prefer, but for the moisturizing and lotion affects I would.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This is my favorite cream! I wish they didn’t discontinue this scent because it’s the best! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 Stars is because it sometimes leaves my hands a tad greasy.
Lora J.
West Columbia, SC
I love this body lotion. It is the perfect holiday gift to give and receive. It’s thickness is great for the cold dry air. Keep your skins nice and hydrated while smelling so delicious. I would so but this gift not for myself but for others.!
Kassie w.
Mt.Blanchard, OH
I love this lotion and save it so much because I don't want it to be gone! I try to use my products that I love sparingly if I can and this is one of them. I also have the body wash and I love them both!
Samantha N.
Esparto, CA
I love everything at Bath and Body but this is one of my favs. It is such a dark sexy scent it’s perfect for a night out. These creams are amazing and last all night long.
Danielle R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight Woods Collection! This is my absolute favorite perfume, and lotion to use. The smell is no over bearing, but sexy! I am so sad Bath & Body Works discontinued this line in store where I'm from. I recommend this Collection to everyone!'
alexis k.
I love the thick richness and the smell!+! Definitely a favorite of mine!! I'll be a forever customer for them and I enjoy the long lasting scent that lingers all day long!!!
Jerrimee H.
Jacksonville , FL
love love love this lotion! & scent ! i love the packaging of this and i love the scent. it smells sooo good. this is another lotion i’d recommend if you want a lotion that smells really good.
Rachael M.
Twilight Wood Body Cream s is one of my all-time favorite scents from Bath and Body works. it love woodsy scents and this formula kicks it up a notch. It's thick, moisturizing and lasts ALL day. If you put this on, you will not need a body spray and you will get plenty of compliments! I'm disappointed that it's only available online now, but B&BW always has great sales that make the purchase worth it.
I love bath & body works! How popular is this smell? & doesn't leave your skin feeling oily? Thanks in advance!