Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Shower Gel uploaded by Malynda C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
The warmth and mystery of enchanted woods with an enticing blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals & Tuscan cypress

Key notes: Lush Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Cypress Wood

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Does this product still exist? I used to love it and now ...2 Answers
  • Is this a hypoallergenic product? 1 Answers
Jay 💖.
I absolutely loved this shower gel! My brother's ex girlfriend gave a bottle of this to me,and to be honest I was terrified that it would break me out when I first used this. Thankfully,that wasn't the case at all! It was a nice gel that had a decent lather,and the smell- I loved it! It was so sensual and dark,mysterious in a way. The name Twilight woods was certainly fitting! I hope to try this scent again one day. I remember feeling as though I could do anything after showering with this. The smell was moderately strong,but didn't break me out or give me a headache. It didn't even dry out my skin. Would DEFINITELY repurchase!
Cristina A.
Any bath and body works product is nice to have.  I enjoy buying their products during their semi-annual sale because you can experiment with a variety of scents that you may want to try without spending a lot of money.  They also have coupons available on Retail Me Not.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
One of my all time favorite fragrances! Twilight Woods is the perfect fall fragrance. So cozy! I love this body wash because the fragrance is strong and creates aromatherapy while you shower. I also love it as a bubble bath. It creates a nice cleansing lather. It can be pricy compared to other options and the bottle is smaller then most body washes from drug stores. I love it and will continue to purchase!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Shower Gel
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
This is one of my favorite retired scents that bath and body works has so everytime it is released I stock up. The smell is great! It doesn’t dry my skin out! It lathers up well! The only reason I took off a star is because of the expensiveness.
Danielle S.
All of these will have a 4 Star in my opinion. Hate the price, $12 for one bottle is high for me. But.. I can’t stop buying. I love ALL the scents they have. This one being my all time favorite. And they last awhile. A little goes along way.
Taylor B.
This stuff smells good and not too strong. The bottles last me a while and the smell stays until the morning. It makes my skin feel soft as well. They are very affordable as they have sales pretty much every month!
Ally P.
This is not the exact smell that I used but I loved the body wash it left my skin very smooth and smells great! I’ve bought more than one and have not been disappointed.
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
i love bath and body works shower gels i never let my coupons go to waste! they smell so great defiantly worth spending a little more than buying grocery store brands!
Jessica P.
Chillicothe
I loooooove Bath and Body Works body wash! Especially this scent; oh my god! Twilight Woods is my favorite scent by BBW. Super affordable during their sales. It lasts me about half a year if I use it conservatively. It’s all about preference but a little really goes a long way.
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product still exist? I used to love it and now I can't find it at any store. :(
Kaytlen P.
Portage, IN
Is this a hypoallergenic product?