BY BATH & BODY WORKS

With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting aroma. Master perfumers have blended a unique formula of the finest ingredients for a unique fragrance experience.

Top Notes: Juice Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, hint of Coconut

Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar

Dry Notes: Oud Wood, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Woods

Ebonye A.
Winnetka
Another fantastic scent, I actually got this one for cheap on sale because it was one of the items that was going out of season. It should be a year round scent. Very thick and mildly sweet scent.
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
I was able to get this perfume on sale for $8 about 2 years ago, at the BnBW clearance event, and am so made at myself that I didn't just buy up the rest!

I love this deep, earthy smell that's comparable to the amber scents of BnBW's past.

I only demoted it one star, as I'm remiss at the fact that I can't buy it again!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
I definitely enjoyed this scent a lot when I had it. It was trending of course so I had to get it. I wasn’t disappointed with this although it could have been a bit stronger for my taste. However I still love how it smelled and wore it all the time.
Heather B.
I absolutely love this scent for everyday use. If you can purchase it from an outlet store, I would say it’s totally worth the money. It reminds me of an earthy smell, but still feminine and clean. I would buy it again
corrie r.
Fairfield , OH
This came out when twilight came out, so I obviously had to have it. The smell is a super cozy, yet sweet smell with hints of vanilla. I absolutely love it.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Smells great reasonable price and last for a good while. I have definitely turned heads with this one. I would definitely purchase again.
Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
This perfume is absolutely beautiful! The bottle design is stunning and the smell is magnificent. Can't get enough of it!
Arlenys G.
Doral, FL
Finding something that makes you feel unique is not an easy task. I am a first time user but will continue to buy it because it last longer than other fragrance and the price is lower compare to the quality. I will for sure buy it again and tell my friends to buy it as well.
Rania K.
Rihetha bahia mais mchi lhik lhik thotiha matalan ki tkon 3andk kharja avec les amis , basah ma tawalch rihetha

Amazon