Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS MEN Body Lotion uploaded by Julia V.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS MEN Body Lotion uploaded by Laura L.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS MEN Body Lotion uploaded by C G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I wanted to know if this lotion is absorbed quickly? Or d...1 Answers
  • would somebody recommend this for a daily use after worko...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this for my husband last Christmas and we have gotten it a bunch of times since. He uses it all the time. The fragrance isn't too strong, and the product does a great job of moisturizing his skin. " in 6 reviews
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
I bought this for my boyfriend awhile ago and he loves it and so do I! The smell is so wonderful. I just hate how they discontinued this scent (or at least at the stores I'm near).
Bianca M.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought that to my boyfriend so I could use it to make massages on him and the smell is soooooo amazing. I love that the smell stay a little longer and is not oil. I'll buy again for sure.
Ebony T.
Lewisville, TX
My favorite smell use to be Japanese Cherry Blossom.From what I understand it is your best seller.

So why would you change it? After the holidays you were out for awhile and I couldn't get it. When it finally came in I bought several bath gels and lotions. I opened the first one this morning but noticed before that the color was a deeper red and the consistency was thinner.

Also I could not smell anything. I opened the other ones and the other lotions and could not smell anything. I brought them to work planning to return them at lunch but passed it around to a couple people and they too could not smell that wonderful smell it use to have. What happened?

Why mess with a good thing? I am returning them today and seeing if I can find another fragrance.

If not, the few hundred dollars I spend there yearly will be taken somewhere else.Very sad.
Reegan K.
Lufkin, TX
I bought this scent in the lotion and body wash for part of my dad's Christmas gift this past year. He is a retired military, pony tail wearing, Harley riding, swisher sweet smoking man, who couldn't care less what he smells like. Even HE was impressed by the scent, and it makes me smile when I catch a whiff of it on him.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of my boyfriends favorite scents. Even I love it. It is not harsh scent. Not too strong of a smell. It is sad though because he can;t find this scent anymore and it is one of his favorite. It is a long lasting scent that he and I both love. We would definitely buy again if we could find where it buy it.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I love when my sweet husband wear any of the Twilight Woods products from Bath and Body Works. There's something refreshing yet dark and seductive about the scent. It's also comforting. Of course the lotions are of superior moisturizing quality: my husband loves how they sink quickly into his skin with no oily or greasy after-feel.
Savannah R.
Springfield, IL
Twilight Woods has always been a favorite scent for me (in the 'woman' scent), so when I found this, I was ecstatic, and bought it for my boyfriend. Scent still smells great as ever whether it's considered the men or women scent. Would be so disappointed if they ever discontinued it.
Zachary B.
Mableton, GA
This lotion is one of my favorites!!!!
I never have to re-apply because the moisture just absolutely stays locked in.
People ask what cologne I'm using on the days I forget to apply my cologne and I honestly can't say I can be any happier with this product because, not only does it supply great moisture it leaves me smelling fantastic!!!
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I really like this smell!!!! I love a good wood smell in guys and it might be because my dad loves those colognes so I guess I'm kinda used to the smells THAT IS WHY... I always buy my dad this kind of fragrance, the body lotion and the shower gel, he loves them!!! Perfect gift :)
Jessisca H.
Citrus Spgs, FL
I was introduced to this lotion and sent by a co-worker. He used to wear it all the time and it smelt so good. I finally asked him what it was and I was surprised when he told me that it was from bath and body works. I never took the time to smell any of the men's products.
Adolfo Q.
Caracas
would somebody recommend this for a daily use after workout/shower?
Johnny S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wanted to know if this lotion is absorbed quickly? Or does it leave a greasy feeling after? I've seen this at bath and body Works one time, but only once I was already getting ready to pay. Didn't feel like wrestling past everybody just to try it.