BY BATH & BODY WORKS #43 in Fragrance Mists for Her

FRAGRANCE
The warmth and mystery of enchanted woods with an enticing blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals & Tuscan cypress

Key notes: Lush Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Cypress Wood

OVERVIEW

• Okay so who thinks bath& body works twilight sent sme...3 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?1 Answers
  • Is twilight wood collection completely out of every bath ...4 Answers
Madeline L.
I love this fragrance! I always try to stock up on it when fall is approaching. The scent is hard to describe, but every time I smell it on someone else it reminds me of fall/winter time. So sad Bath&BodyWorks decided to retire this scent. They no longer carry it in stores but luckily it is still available on their website.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love perfumes so much. Bath & Body Works has amazing perfumes , priced at an amazing price. I used to have such a huge collection of their perfumes & this was one of my favorites! Twilight woods smells unlike any other perfume. I’m not good at describing scents but I just love this scent. It’s not fruity but it’s just amazing. I highly recommend this perfume!
Kaytlyn H.
My favorite b&bw fragrance. I absolutely love this spray, it is the only one I can smell hours later. It is a perfect scent for fall. I get compliments on this everytime I wear it.
Jordan S.
Gross. Never do it. Its too musky and it is not a pleasant smell. Smells like an old lady rolled around in some leaves in the forest. Not worth it. You can find better elsewhere.
Deanna L.
Philadelphia
I love this scent a lot but I think this is the only scent that it's fall I just don't like a lot fall scent but on the other hand this wassss my favorite and long lasting.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
I love twilight Woods. The smell last for a while which I love. It saves product because you don’t have to keep spraying it. It’s kind of a stronger smell my opinion but is not overwhelming...
Kayla C.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is seriously one of my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scents!! I was so sad when they retired the scent and just recently bought 5 bottles of the spray when they had their sale on all the retired scents! Everybody always asks me what I'm wearing when I have it on and they always go on about how wonderful I smell :) the smell doesn't stay all day which is why I keep it in my purse, as well as the lotion. When you combine the 2 it helps to prolong the heavenly scent. ❤❤❤ my Twilight Woods!
Irene G.
Des Plaines , IL
This fragrance is one of my favorite! I repurchase this perfume every time I run out. The smell is soft with a hint of sweet but it's not too floral or sweet. As well the sent will last for quite a long time. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that enjoys a soft vanilla sent.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this fragrance. It's one of bath and body works signature scents that was discontinued for a bit. I personally love to spray some on my pillows and blankets. It smells like outdoorsy, airy just washed clean kinda smell, to me anyway. Usually runs around $12.50 on the website but they have sales and deals throughout the year, but three get two free, etc.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly guys, this is one of my favorite BB &W fragrances. I got this a few years ago as a gift, and I continued to buy it up until they retired it. The scent is floral with a hint of vanilla and it's heavenly! Definitely worth a try during their retired fragrance sales!
Keoke L.
Is twilight wood collection completely out of every bath and body works store?
Alyssa C.
Cuero tx
Okay so who thinks bath& body works twilight sent smells so good!! ❤ Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection TWILIGHT WOODS Fine Fragrance Mist
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?

back