BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Diamond Shimmer Mist has superb fragrance, stays long, travel friendly fragrance mist.

Jessica R.
Sullivan, OH
I received this as a gift a few years back. I really like it in the summertime because of the diamond Shimmer Mist inside of it. It makes your skin look like it is extremely moisturized. Has a nice fragrance smell as well. But it does come out thick and squirts it doesn't spray.
Ella S.
Springfield
I bought this at the Springfield, Mo bath and body works. This scent is very refreshing and seemed last all day. The shimmer adds an extra spark to your day. I have continued to buy this scent again and again.
Priscilla D.
This has been my signature fragance for years, I'm so sad it's taken out of market. But I would say it's smell is the perfect blend between elegance and romance. It's sweet but not that sweet, it has a spiced undertone and a woodish vibe. I loved to used it when going to clubs especially because of its shimmer effect
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS! The smell is great and the suttle sparkles are so cute. My mom often takes it and uses it as well. I got it at bath and body works when they were having a sale one time and ended up having to go back for another one recently!
elaina s.
Smells amazing! So light yet lasts all day. This body mist is more like a perfume because it lasts awhile without having to reapply. Light scent, sprays on glitter. Perfect for summer! Would recommend
Kyla B.
Sheboygan, WI
All there products are AMAZING! My whole family uses bath and body works. There candles and clipable hand sanitizer is so good!!
Sarina J.
It smells really good and I love it a lot. It's definitely something that you should buy it's also long lasting.
Jasmine L.
Smells great and for the amount is really inexpensive. The bottle is really nice and makes it look higher quality
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Smells great! People like me who love glitter will love this It makes your body shiny & sparkling
K M.
My favorite smell. Stays on for hours and shimmery for the body. Too bad it's discontinued