Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Twilight Woods Body Butter uploaded by Shawna M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Twilight Woods Body Butter
  • "This cream is great when you get out of the shower! It's a very thick cream that's great for dry skin in the winter. I usually only use this thick cream in the winter. Smells great and lasts a long time! " in 14 reviews
Katiee A.
Mountain Home, AR
One of my favorite retired scents. Makes my skin feel amazing and leaves soooooch a beautiful smell. Almost like fruity but woodsy it's a good mix of both. Super long lasting and would highly recommend.
Martha C.
Memphis
The scent was wonderful and lasted on my for 8 hours. My skin was like velvet all day. I purchased the body butter online and the price was very affordable. You only need a little but because it goes a long way. I would recommend this body butter to everyone.
Rachel S.
Chelsea, ME
I got this body scrub at Bath & Body Works in my local mall. They often have sales so I got this product for a great price! This scrub really helped make my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I bought it a while ago and still have a lot left. A little goes a long way! This product is one of my must haves!
Sharabia W.
New York , NY
Smells delicious and a little goes a long way. I always keep this in my bag because you never know when your gonna need to moisturize your skin. I've notice I don't need to apply many times in a day because it is a long lasting product.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
There is something about these body butters that are just magical! I fell in love with the consistency of the product and the hydrating formula. I use it on my legs and arms each morning and they stay morsturized the whole day. The scent is lovey but not overpowering. A little goes a long way with this product. You'll defiantly get your money's worth!
Claudia L.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have sensitive skin so typically scented lotions and skin care products make my skin burn, this body butter did the exact opposite! Not only was it gentle on my skin, it made it smoother and softer than it has ever been. I'm dreading running out of it!
Katie L.
Tallahassee, FL
Not a big fan of the scent, but the butter itself is great! Skin is soft and smooth, but not especially long lasting. Bought in store, shopping here is one of my favorite things, priced well, they always have sales. I may purchase again in another scent.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
I'd give it 5 stars, but for me, I feel like I need more moisture. I use it after taking a shower. For me, the scent never gets boring. It's a gentle product. Also, I like the packaging because I can get all the product out of it.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
Vanessa Y.
Lancaster, CA
I am in love with the scent of this product. I can't even describe the smell because it truly is amazing. The cream hydrates my skin and a little goes a long way. This tub of lotion lasted me a good 3 months and I used it every day.