Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion 3 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Lucy M.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion 3 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Jadia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I'm using this right now! I bought this one, the Cool Amazon Rain, and the Lush Pink all as travel sizes when they were first introduced last summer. Although this one was my least favorite scent out of the collection, I still enjoy the smell. It smells like various, kinda artificial tropical scents. I can smell pineapple, and even maybe banana. They have a lemon on the front of the bottle, but I can't smell it. I also have the body wash, and had the ultra shea moisturizing cream, and they all smell the same, because I know how sometimes the body cream can smell slightly different than the body wash, etc. Here, this isn't the case.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for spring and summer this body lotion smells great! Not too strong, perfect blend of citrus! Always look for coupons and multiple item discounts when going to bath and body works so you get your monies worth! These travel sizes fit great in any bag and are great to pack in checked baggage for travel so you arent lugging around huge bottles!
Aann'e W.
Aann'e W.
Columbus, OH
I'm Really In Love With The Smell Of This Lotion, It Makes My Hands Very Soft But It's A Little Pricey. I Use This Almost Everyday And I Got It From The Easton Mall. This Lotion Is Long Lasting Until You Wash Your Hand So Many Times. I Would Totally Recommend This Lotion From Bath & Body Works.
Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
Rye, NY
I love the travel sized lotions. They are perfect to throw in a purse or in the glove compartment of the car. It has an awesome scent that is not too harsh but definitely there. Its pretty gentle on my normally sensitive skin .I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I tend to buy different scents at Bath & Body Works. This one has a nice scent, makes me think of Summer when I wore it. Its really gentle on my skin and the smells last a long time. I bought it at the Bath & Body Works. I would buy it again, but I like to have a variety of scents.
Elana K.
Elana K.
This is a sophisticated scent of fruity amber coconut musk notes.. but this spring they did not bring it back as a lotion (I only saw it as a candle). I actually like this a lot better than the Waikiki Coconut scent, which they did bring back. Good thing I still have a lot left.
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Garland, TX
I love this lotion. The size is just perfect. It fits in my purse and have it to use after I wash my hands. I also bought some for my daughter to keep in her backpack. The smell is just perfect not too overwhelming. You should buy this. You can use this for stocking stuffer.
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
The best lotion there is for your hands and body. I absolutely love bath and body works lotion. It is moisturizing and non greasy. If you are one that does not like greasy hands or body after applying lotion then this is a must have. The scent is also perfect for summer.
Jadia R.
Jadia R.
If you love coconut as much as I do this the best! It has a great smell that last but is not to strong. It's my everyday go to during summer. It's very moisturizing and does not leave a sticky residue which it great. I would most definitely recommend this lotion!!
Blair M.
Blair M.
I use this product because I love the smells. I can always count on smelling good when I use this. Although it does not last a full day, and you may have to re apply through the day I would still recommend. I will buy again. I just wish it lasted a little longer.