Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion 3 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Jadia R.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion 3 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Lucy M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sydney K.
Urbandale
This lotion is the classic Bath and Body Works formula. The scent is very nice and sweet, but not overpowering or too "perfumey." It does a very good job of moisturizing your body. I like to apply it right before bed to have a longer lasting effect.
Sloan D.
huntindon
I have had this product for a while and i finally started using it and I love it! It is going too be pretty long lasting very gentle and smells amazing it reminds me of the beach and I would buy this again!
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
You can't go wrong with this scent for summer! I'm obsessed with all things coconut/tropical when it comes to sun and sun kissed skin!
Amanda Y.
I love everything in bath and body works!!! All of there stuff smells so amazing. I also love this product because it's small enough to throw into my bag and take with me where ever.
Jadia R.
If you love coconut as much as I do this the best! It has a great smell that last but is not to strong. It's my everyday go to during summer. It's very moisturizing and does not leave a sticky residue which it great. I would most definitely recommend this lotion!!
Alexandra E.
Rye, NY
I love the travel sized lotions. They are perfect to throw in a purse or in the glove compartment of the car. It has an awesome scent that is not too harsh but definitely there. Its pretty gentle on my normally sensitive skin .I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends.
Purba A.
Jamaica, NY
These are very nice to carry around and they are perfect size...however the smell can be too much sometimes.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I tried this one before from a friend, but I never purchased it myself, but idk if I would purchase it
Amanda P.
I'm addicted to everything with coconut scent, I just can't help it, I LOVE this lotion so much, such a yummy and sweet scent, perfect for the summer and beachy days.
Farzana M.
Detroit, MI
These are so perfect to carry around. The lotion is moisturizing and the smell is a great pick-me-up type citrusy smell. Reminds me of summer and a nice day out in the beach. These are very convenient to have and i would recommend this product.