Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion 3 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Jadia R.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion 3 Fl Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Lucy M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sydney K.
Urbandale
This lotion is the classic Bath and Body Works formula. The scent is very nice and sweet, but not overpowering or too "perfumey." It does a very good job of moisturizing your body. I like to apply it right before bed to have a longer lasting effect.
Sloan D.
huntindon
I have had this product for a while and i finally started using it and I love it! It is going too be pretty long lasting very gentle and smells amazing it reminds me of the beach and I would buy this again!
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I'm using this right now! I bought this one, the Cool Amazon Rain, and the Lush Pink all as travel sizes when they were first introduced last summer. Although this one was my least favorite scent out of the collection, I still enjoy the smell. It smells like various, kinda artificial tropical scents. I can smell pineapple, and even maybe banana. They have a lemon on the front of the bottle, but I can't smell it. I also have the body wash, and had the ultra shea moisturizing cream, and they all smell the same, because I know how sometimes the body cream can smell slightly different than the body wash, etc. Here, this isn't the case.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for spring and summer this body lotion smells great! Not too strong, perfect blend of citrus! Always look for coupons and multiple item discounts when going to bath and body works so you get your monies worth! These travel sizes fit great in any bag and are great to pack in checked baggage for travel so you arent lugging around huge bottles!
Ashley M.
Swansea, Sc
I love this lotion and everything about it, The smell is amazing the texture is perfect not to thick but still plenty of moisture. I apply it after my morning shower and I feel and smell great all day. Bath and body works lotion also makes great gifts!
Kaitlin M.
I love everything from bath and body works!! Their scents are amazing!! They are long lasting and you never have to reapply through out the day! I highly recommend any bath and body works product!! They are wonderful! And well worth the price!
Jadia R.
If you love coconut as much as I do this the best! It has a great smell that last but is not to strong. It's my everyday go to during summer. It's very moisturizing and does not leave a sticky residue which it great. I would most definitely recommend this lotion!!
Frankie R.
The best lotion there is for your hands and body. I absolutely love bath and body works lotion. It is moisturizing and non greasy. If you are one that does not like greasy hands or body after applying lotion then this is a must have. The scent is also perfect for summer.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love this lotions! I have very dried hands especially in the winter and this lotion moisturizes my hands and leaves them super soft. My skin cracks so if you're looking for a good lotion I recommend this one!
Amanda H.
Biloxi, MS
OMG, I Love Bath & Body Works Signature collection's Travel or non travel these things are the best to use, it is not for everyone but if you love Bath & Body work's I command these.You will be smelling good all day long.