BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A sexy summer blend of coconut water, Tahitian vanilla musk & kiwi blossom

Key notes: Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Mandarin, Kiwi Blossom, Lush Frangipani, Tahitian Vanilla Musk

OVERVIEW

• B&B Works informed me that this scent was discontinue...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
  • While using this product have you ever broken out?5 Answers
Val E.
Palm Beach
This perfume is LITERALLY the epitome of ☀️summer🌴. It smells so fresh and so delicious. I spray this perfume only in the summer because it’s just the perfect time to use it. The longevity on this perfume isn’t so good that’s why I bumped it down to 4 stars instead of 5. But honestly I just reapply throughout the day and the smell still lingers. Highly recommend this scent.
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
A couple months back I bought the lotion and body cream from the store in the mall. I fell in love with the fragrance even though I don't normally use lotion. The body spray smells great as well and finishes the set nicely. It is very relaxing to use the lotion and body spray when you exit the shower. If you enjoy pampering yourself, I recommend this spray to anyone else out there. Don't forget to go buy the lotion as well!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Love this body spray so much that I pretty much wear it every day. It’s fresh and long lasting so it never gets old. Great value and does not smell cheap like so knock off brands can. I recommend along with a fun trip to Bath and Bodyworks what more can a girl ask for.
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This lotion smells amazing. It’s like going to the beach every time I use it. The smell is not over powering. Not oil feeling after your done either. I’m a repeat and returning customer to bath and body works.
Morgan C.
I use this spray everyday. I bought it from bath and body works and it smells so good, it's hard to explain what it smells like but it's smells more on the fruity side. It was only $12, definitely worth the buy!
Chelsea D.
My favorite scent from B&BW ever! It smells so tropical and amazing, and the scent lasts all day. I bought one bottle at first but I loved it so much that during their next sale, I bought 6 more bottles so I could have a stockpile!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my most favorite scent offered at Bath & Body Works! I like it so much that I even have used the body wash and lotion. It's a strong scent but it smells so good that I don't mind this (I tend to favor lighter scents).
Jasmine V.
Gladstone, OR
This was my absolute favorite fragrance for years! I never went anywhere without it, I got my friends to buy it and I would pick up a new bottle any time I was running low. It was a great value but when they discontinued it I was very sad
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Love this scent for summer! I pair it with the body wash and the body butter. The scent lays a long time on my skin when layered and I always get compliments. Now I just need to get to Tahiti to wear it there!!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is a great summer fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I love the ombre packaging. I definitley smell the coconut water and mandarin oranges. I think this will be a repeat purchase in the future.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
While using this product have you ever broken out?
Felicia J.
MACON , GA
What's are y'all favorite B&BW scents?! Mines are Beautiful Day, Pink Chiffon, and Twilight Woods
Lily A.
How strong is the scent?
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
How long does the scent last with this fragrance mist? I want to try it but I'm afraid the scent will dissipate too quickly.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
B&B Works informed me that this scent was discontinued... Any b&b workers know the odds of this ever coming back?

Amazon