BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry

Key notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Sheer Freesia, Luscious Raspberry, Soft Musk

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible formula!

Buy on Amazon*
Ashley L.
Ashland, VA
Sweet pea is probably one of the most classical scents that Bath and Body works has come out with. I'm pretty sure this one has lasted the test of time because they always seem to have it in stock when I frequent the store. In terms of body wash, this particular scent does it's job just as well as the next scent. Something that I find interesting about sweet pea is that in the shower using the body wash, it smells a little strange, but it has a nice aroma once you get out of the shower and dry off
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I alternate between these & VS I like B&BW a lot so much I have a laundry basket full of them! They make your skin squeaky clean & wonderfully scented. They are $$ but you only need a small amount so hence I never use up a bottle—literally! I’m working on sparkling snow & sun kissed raspberry atm I rotate them so I don’t get bored. My shower doesn’t have room for my entire collex! <3 B&BW!!
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
I love Bath & Body Work’s shower gels.

They all smell good and the scent lasts.

I am in love with their product and will be buying their gels again.

They weren’t expensive and I definitely think you should consider.
Katrina M.
This product while fragrant and pleasant smelling, it left my skin very dry and itchy. While I love a lot of their products, this one was not a winner for me. Very affordable products at times, especially if you wait until there is a sale or you have coupons.
Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
My friend encouraged me to purchase this product and so I did. I really was never into sweet pea sents, but I just wanted to pick up something that smelt and washed good. I would say that it does not smell as good as I thought it would and definetley not a fair price on this. I don't like how it does not lather up very good. I am going to stick to my usual Dove body wash. This product is not that bad but, for sure not the best!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Sweet Pea smells great. I'm happy this isn't one of the scents that gets discontinued and brought back during the holidays (much like all my old favorites from high school). I try to pick up the shower gel and the lotions whenever they have their buy three get three promotion. That's definitely the best time to stock up!
Alexis L.
Rochester
Sweet Pea is an amazing scent. This leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing. They are sort of expensive unless you find them on sale or have a coupon for them. This scent is soft and great. This is by far the best smelling scent to me when it comes to shower gel and lotion.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love the sweet pea shower gel it smells really sweet kind of like cotton candy. It rubs into your skin great. Smell lasts all day. And gives my skin a really soft feeling. A bit pricey but the body rub does go a very long way!
Amy L.
[product:signature-collection-bath-body-works-sweet-pea-3.0-oz-shower-gel]
I love this shower gel it's awesome, it works up into a rich and creamy lather and rinses away clean while leaving your skin soft and smooth and smelling so good love it!😍😍
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SWEET PEA Shower Gel
Kallista M.
This shower gel does not last long at all. The soap smells good while in the shower, but I can't smell it on my skin after the shower.
Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
Anyone know what the top fruity lotions are at Bath and Body Works?
Jayne W.
Does this last long? Does it soap up great? Is it worth my money?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕