Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Gift Set Triple Moisture Body Cream & Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aalana V.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Gift Set Triple Moisture Body Cream & Fragrance Mist uploaded by Charlene V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A bright & optimistic fragrance, Sweet Pea is an award-winning mix of juicy raspberries & pear kissed by soft pink petals Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Juicy Loganberry, Blackcurrant Mid Notes: Sheer Freesia, Luscious Raspberry, Pink Peony Dry... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
Columbus, OH
I really loved this kit I use it every morning and it does wonders. It also makes a perfect gift. Did i mention how good it smells? I absolutely love the smell compared to ones I have tried before . I have been using it for 3 months or so and its the only thing I buy now!
Mayra M.
Homestead, FL
This is one of Bath and Body Works fragrance dating back to 1999. It does not get old! It is a fresh, happy, sweet and clean scent! LOVE! The scent lasts longer when you put on the creamy lotion first. Highly recommend!
Adriana B.
If consistency the cream is excellent humecta. Completely, leaves the skin soft and with a pleasant smell and next to the mist is unique the, duo. Its perfume is, very rich it feels fresh all day and the people that approach me they like very much
Charlene V.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this set as a gift and I use it all the time I used to wear this when I was like 14 still love it, it's the same although the packaging changes I do love how it looks now. 😍😍
Courtney F.
Monroe, GA
Sweet Pea is one of Bath and Body Works' longest lasting scents. The triple moisture body cream really works to moisturize and leave the skin feeling smooth. The Sweet Pea mist is my all time favorite , it is light and fresh smelling. I highly recommend using all of Bath and Body Works' products
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. I love that store. There prices aren't that bad when you get there sales but there products are very good quality.
Desiree M.
I just love this fragrance its smells soooo good and it last all day along and it's supper affordable I would highly recommend this fragrance to anybody
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my faves!! So freash and light weight. Sharing my favs! If u cant find them in store always look online #summerfav #bodylotion #bodymist
Victoria r.
Just got this & im INLOVE with the smell. it smells so lovely. i got it at bath and body works for 8 bucks. it was such a great deal
Alyssa T.
I love this fragrance to begin with, then let alone how silky and smooth the lotion leaves your hands and body! #simplydreamy
Katherine R.
Bucaramanga
El día empieza y tu mejor secreto para ser inolvidable es el sutil aroma que dejas a tu paso. Llénate de encanto fresh con tu fragancia favorita que tiene los mismos ingredientes que un perfume. Sólo rocía COTY body fresh a diez centímetros de tu cuerpo después del baño, pon tu mejor sonrisa y lista para tener un día ¡memorable! ¿Cual sera su precio?